Thread: My young fella crabbing with his old man - GoPro edit on fish and boat tube

My young fella crabbing with his old man - GoPro edit on fish and boat tube

Check out the big crab half way through and the young fellas shirt right at the end.

http://www.fishandboattube.com.au/me...bbin-with-brad

Re: My young fella crabbing with his old man - GoPro edit on fish and boat tube

Nice one. Little fella did well.

luv it...im coming next time
    Cheers
    Cheers,
    Chong

Cracking vid mate, especially like the slow mo of the look on young fella's face when his hat comes off. Looks like he had a fat time with dad

That was really good mate

thanks for sharing, put a smile on my dail
    Cheers

Steven

Its great to take the kids out with you. Looks like he had loads of fun.
    Life is short fish hard!!!
    21,6 Sea Fox WA Pro ....

Awesome.........

very kool

Gladstone?

Yeah mate. South trees