Thread: Bannana i want more!!!!

Bannana i want more!!!!

OK, Bannanna aka giddy up, keith or whatever, you teased me with some video and pics of your boat, house and fishing at 1770 and then nothing for ages!!!!!! I WANT MORE!!! I am stuck down here in Tassie and haven't been able to tow my rig to Queensland this year due to famiy commitments so I was relying on pics and video to tide me over and you have failed to supply anything!!! Very disappointed! Lift your game, Harden the heck up and get up there with camera in hand!!!! If you are shy about putting them on here you can email them straight to me, but just SHOW ME THE FISHING!!!! Cheers Mark

Re: Bannana i want more!!!!

Hmm, thats awkward....
    fruit salad is the new Bacon

Hey Fishhard have I missed something??? Please explain.

Do you want the pics with his shirt on or off. :/

I stopped reading when he said, "Harden up".

Bloody Queenslanders! I forgot you guys think like that, I will endeavour to filter my posts in the future!lol

Just joking mate, haven't seen too many posts begging before! Lol.
    fruit salad is the new Bacon

mate keith is real busy at the moment at work and is also fixing a few things on the boat..think its been a couple of months since he has been out...

Just read the 1770 thread, we had a great time ! Warm water, fish in the box and cold beer !

Quote Originally Posted by hilta1 View Post
    OK, Bannanna aka giddy up, keith or whatever, you teased me with some video and pics of your boat, house and fishing at 1770 and then nothing for ages!!!!!! I WANT MORE!!! I am stuck down here in Tassie and haven't been able to tow my rig to Queensland this year due to famiy commitments so I was relying on pics and video to tide me over and you have failed to supply anything!!! Very disappointed! Lift your game, Harden the heck up and get up there with camera in hand!!!! If you are shy about putting them on here you can email them straight to me, but just SHOW ME THE FISHING!!!! Cheers Mark

LOL

Mate been out of action basically since easter with boat issues & work. I should get my boat back in the water in a few weeks fingers crossed then get it back to 1770 early next year.

I know what your saying though with limited reports. it doesn't seem the same this year for what ever reason. Not many reports other than Rosco's...lol

cheers

keith

I know what you mean, bloody work stops us from fishing!!!! If only we could be satisfied with smaller/cheaper boats, tow vechilles houses etc then we would be cashed up and not have to go to work???!!!! This year seams to have been busyer than normal hence I didn't get up North for the winter, Any way I look forward for your next video etc. I love that place, pity it wasn't a bit closer for me to get too!!!! Cheers Mark

Keep at it Keith we miss ya buddy
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

Quote Originally Posted by jtpython View Post
    JT
    Keith, you seem to have a strange effect on some blokes on this site.

Does it happen in day to day life for you as well??

Must be hell on the job sites for you!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jtpython View Post
    JT

Jt,

Mate when i finally get my rig back up to 1770 next year i'm going to go ballistic. Mate i miss the fishing thats for sure and can't wait to get back into it. Fishing of brissy will have to do for a few months but to tell you the truth it bores me to death. But when it comes to getting on it in a lagoon up your way with a box full (or not) of reds and good mates I'd have to say it's unbeatable. Bring on 2015!!