Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: North Pine Dam opening soon

Re: North Pine Dam opening soon

hey Matt do you fish NPD in your yack. We have been fishing Wivenhoe last couple of weeks any going out again Sunday. Only Yellas so far.
    "We gave Howard the Arse now we have to fix Rudd"
    "Now we have to sort Gillard" F@?k me RUDD again
    Abbott and Newman what a great next few years "NOT"

No Pete I used to fish there 10 yrs ago in a little tinnie with a transom mount minkota . I havnt used the yak in a while as I still havnt worked out how to get it on the roof of my new dmax yet without stuffing my back , just another toy sitting around at the moment . I'm working global industrial now for big Bob . H , he's got me on a CFM site patching at the moment still getting EBA so all is good mate . How's the new boat goin Pete. Matty
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Quote Originally Posted by neyund View Post
    Hi all,
    just wanting to know if anyone has much success this early in the fresh water season, especially with North pine dam.

I have designed an outrigger for my RamX 16 footer with casting desk. the whole outfit can carry 400+kg and cannot flip.

I'm really keen to try it out this year. A mate's got the permit and we are just ichin to get some bass this year.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Here's a few pics of my canoe.
    Attachment 104962Attachment 104963
    Managed a 63 yella and several over 50cm bass from my boat over the last 2 weeks. Size will slow down during summer but numbers should be OK if the same as over last year.
    Dino

New boat is going great but the trailer has a stress fracture. Gotta take it back to Dunbier.
    "We gave Howard the Arse now we have to fix Rudd"
    "Now we have to sort Gillard" F@?k me RUDD again
    Abbott and Newman what a great next few years "NOT"

Quote Originally Posted by BAR UP View Post
    New boat is going great but the trailer has a stress fracture. Gotta take it back to Dunbier.
    Check your springs too mate, both sides cracked on my Dunbier.

Ps. I love the signature at the bottom of your post Bar Up.
    ~~~><))))*>