Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who would be interested in

Who would be interested in

T shirts, long sleeve t's and hoodies with the starsblue.gif logo on the front, AusfishcomauFish.jpgacross the back and down the sleeves on the long sleeve item.

Were not discussing colours right now just who and what item you would be interested in. Once I have that then I can work out prices. Keep in mind the more we get printed the cheaper it is...

your time starts now.

Who would be interested in

Any chance of getting the tournament style longsleeve shirts like the pro's wear? I'd be keen on a couple if they make them in 14xl.
    Last edited by The Silver Unicorn; 25-07-2014 at 03:42 PM. Reason: spelling

Re: Who would be interested in

Yes I like long sleeves for fishing, I also like a collar 2/3 buttons to the neck.

Mark

I prefer mine with a V neck. That way I can show off my ample cleavage.
    Cheers
    Leo

Has anyone asked Steve Brown about this. He has the rights to the use of the logos. This is what has stopped an Ausfish flag being developed over the years.
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by Bull01 View Post
    Any chance of getting the tournament style longsleeve shirts like the pro's wear? I'd be keen on a couple if they make them in 14xl.
    You talkin yourself up again Bull.Your only a 12xl.

Quote Originally Posted by 2DKnBJ View Post
    You talkin yourself up again Bull.Your only a 12xl.
    I think i should leave room for the rest of the year.

bull maybe just get a boat cover so it fits the whole team sumo in it,prob a cheaper option

yes horse its all good.

Quote Originally Posted by wayno60 View Post
    yes horse its all good.
    Thanks for throwing this up here to find out the interest. Will look at the options you sent. As you can see already the options people want was a similar problem that we had last time we did shirts, sizes, colours, designs.......

But we will see what interest is received and hopefully come up with a option for the majority.

Would like to suggest long sleeve with no cuffs at wrist. Vee neck with collar maybe with the year and the option of your user name?

Best bet would be to just make them and put them up for sale.. i bet ppl would buy em.. Otherwise it may just go round and round in circles. BTW i would buy one.

I had some printed by switchbait.com.au. They do a lot of the tournament shirts and recently did the SEQ Camp quality fishing shirts as well. Good Quality and Daniel have some very good ideas as well.

well 6 that want one from 1005 views, not worth it steve, don't bother!

Hi All,

Haven't been for a while but just catching up on some of the threads and came across this one.

Thought I'd throw this out there in case it's of interest?

Ausfish can setup a store at redbubble.com (free)

They then upload images etc and place a link of Ausfish homepage to their redbubble online store.

People can go there and order individual sizes, short sleeve long sleeve etc and it saves one person having to run off and guess x no of shirts at various sizes. The shirts are printed as ordered and shipped directly to the buyer.

I haven't personally setup a store here but have bought from them in the past and the service is good and I still have the shirt almost 3 years on.

BTW I'm not affiliated to them in any way whatsoever, just trying to help out.

Cheers
    Troy
    Last edited by TroyVIS; 31-07-2014 at 02:08 PM. Reason: sp