Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cruise Craft 575 Vs 625

Re: Cruise Craft 575 Vs 625

625, Far better riding boat.

Just remember the 625's (the later foam filled ones) require and electronic braking system, ie more maintenance requirements.
    Both are fantastic boats and if coin and maintenance is not an issue the 625 is the pick.
    Enjoy owning a Cruise Craft mate they're a great boat.

New a bloke with same issue with the transom on the 625 outsider had a 200 hp 4 stroke yamaha , transom cracked and wound up in the drink !!! would not recommend the 200 hp 4 stroke as cruisecraft dont either by the looks.

Im also following this closely as im considering upgrading to either the 575 or 625.
    currently im thinking the 575 in either outsider or explorer, while the extra room of the 625 would be great it does require a large 4WD to tow espically when fully loaded and also needs a bigger motor to push it along.
    the 575 with 140/150 is at the top of my list currently i just really wish that they had the removable carpet and the two kills tanks of the 625.
    so many pros and cons for both.

It is becoming clear both these boats are in a different class which is making comparison tricky.
    My thoughts are the ideal combo would be a 2011 575 Outsider with 150 Yamaha(200hrs) including all the fruit for 50K neat. Back to boatsales for me......

Quote Originally Posted by Dantren View Post
    It is becoming clear both these boats are in a different class which is making comparison tricky.
    My thoughts are the ideal combo would be a 2011 575 Outsider with 150 Yamaha(200hrs) including all the fruit for 50K neat. Back to boatsales for me......
    Mate that's a pretty good deal if you could get it
    happy days ahead summer is coming

Hi Dantren, my two cents. I bought a new 2005 575 Outsider and then upgraded in 2008 to a 625. Firstly let me start with the Nathan and the boys at the factory. They can't do enough to help, I was kept informed all along the build process and a few little bugs after the build they were more than happy to help with ( including one which turned out not to even be their problem). I totally enjoyed both boats and think you will be happy either way. The 575, in my opinion seemed a lot more responsive and handled beautifully, not that the 625 was lacking. I guess it's a size/weight thing. I loved the extra cockpit space in the 625 fishing 3 but fishing 2 either boat was fine.i had a 150 VMax yammie on the 575 and a 200 Verado 4 cylinder on the 625(overcoming the transom weight issue). I did find test driving various boats that they seemed to be lacking without the max horsepower, but I'm sure that's a totally personal thing. I honestly don't think you would be sorry either way you went. Two years on after selling the 625 (divorce issues,don't even go there!) I'm keen to get back in to one again...I wonder if that means I have to 685 this time!!!

Why not consider the 595? It would seem the perfect compromise.
    fruit salad is the new Bacon