Thread: How to keep track of a thread

How to keep track of a thread

It is probably something obvious but is there a way to keep track of a particular thread i.e. there is one currently about a trailer build, while I don't have any valuable input I would like to keep track of what is going on in this thread as sometimes I have trouble working out which forum I last read the thread in. Some sort of notification etc or maybe if I click on "Like" then I will get notified of any additional posts.

Re: How to keep track of a thread

Add it to your subscription folder at the of the page under thread tools. Just going by my memory,as I now view ausfish through taptalk.
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

Quote Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
    It is probably something obvious but is there a way to keep track of a particular thread i.e. there is one currently about a trailer build, while I don't have any valuable input I would like to keep track of what is going on in this thread as sometimes I have trouble working out which forum I last read the thread in. Some sort of notification etc or maybe if I click on "Like" then I will get notified of any additional posts.
    At the top of the thread, click on "Thread Tools" - then click on "Subscribe to this thread" and follow the options on the next section.

Knew it had to be something simple for even us old farts to use, thanks.