Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Agnes Water < : > 1770 M & G. 2014.

Re: Agnes Water < : > 1770 M & G. 2014.

All....

If there is anyone looking for a deckie or house mate.... post up your requirements here.

There have been some enquiries to me about this, people needing deckies and people wanting a deckie spot... so to make it easy... post up and get it sorted...

Not long to go....

• 76,320 minutes
    • 1272 hours
    • 53 days

cheers LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Hi all, I will be again possibly after one, two or even three crew at a time to head out on my 6.2mt Pride half cabin, I have a couple members already on my list, and of course it will be weather dependant during the time I am up there. From the 12th to the 21st September. I have in the past posted on the M & G thread at the last minute, but it would be easier to have a few numbers of guys/girls that may be available to do either a day trip, afternoon trip or overnighters here and there anywhere inside and out to the islands. I will have my family with me, so some days will be family days whale watching and fishing close in to about 20 miles from the headland with the kids. Basically if you are interested in fishing for mainly 10kg plus Red Emperor and a mix of bottom fish like snapper, pearlies and big nannygai then drop me a text or phone call or message with your contact number. No guarantees that we will even get a trip in but if I have your contacts and have a spare spot your in with a chance of a fat time. I will have my game fishing gear and outriggers also so if there are any billfish around we will have a crack at tagging a few of those also. I am very safety conscious and don't mind a few drinks on the boat, but will not be interested in taking out people that are not prepared to follow my safety brief guidelines and directions as a responsible skipper who usually gives my crewies an enjoyable time on the boat. A few Ausfish guys have been out with me in previous years and I hope that they enjoyed their time on the boat as much as I enjoyed having them and making some great life long friendships between us. I offer my number to all Ausfish members new and old, so feel free to contact me, if not for a fishing trip, simply for a catch up and a beverage during this years Meet and Greet. See ya all soon... Cheers Kevin Charteris. Ph 0408848564. or facebook me if you prefer as a more frequent form of communication that I use... I'm the ugly bloke holding a little Red.

Hi Kev I'll be happy to go out with you again as I'll have my own boat it will depend on what I'm doing with whatever crew I can rake up. Well worth going out with Marvin as a learning experience with a very safe skipper.

Also it looks like I may have a deckie spot available for the week before the M&G, about the 7th to the 14 th of sept. PM me if you want the spot. I will be fishing hard doing overnighters and staying at the lagoons if possible.

Not that I am counting, but offically it's:-

• 3,628,800 seconds
    • 60,480 minutes
    • 1008 hours
    • 42 ................sleeps
    • 6 weeks

Until the start of the M & G.

Most people have sorted their accomodation, crews, boats etc and I have put in a request for fine weather.

I dare say Friday night, 12th, will be a pre- M & G gathering at the Tavern along with members of other groups / clubs.. you know, we might even see the Team Cruisecraft gathering there again.

Other Teams that may make an appearence are:-

Team Sumo
    Team Can't
    Team Glenwood
    Team Bundy
    Team " My boats not Pink, it's purple " !!

and I am sure the " Mug of Joy " participants will be on hand somewhere abouts...

cheers LP

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    ...I dare say Friday night, 12th, will be a pre- M & G gathering at the Tavern along with members of other groups / clubs.. you know, we might even see the Team Cruisecraft gathering there again....
    Hi Phill, there is no official event, but you will see 4 or 5 of us up there with TCC stickers on the side , for 1 to 2 weeks or so.
    Cheers
    Brendon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    Not that I am counting, but offically it's:-

• 3,628,800 seconds
    • 60,480 minutes
    • 1008 hours
    • 42 ................sleeps
    • 6 weeks

Until the start of the M & G.

Most people have sorted their accomodation, crews, boats etc and I have put in a request for fine weather.

I dare say Friday night, 12th, will be a pre- M & G gathering at the Tavern along with members of other groups / clubs.. you know, we might even see the Team Cruisecraft gathering there again.

Other Teams that may make an appearence are:-

Team Sumo
    Team Can't
    Team Glenwood
    Team Bundy
    Team " My boats not Pink, it's purple " !!

and I am sure the " Mug of Joy " participants will be on hand somewhere abouts...

cheers LP
    Phill,

It would be fare to say, If Team "CANT" are there at the Tavern, And we will be, then I am sure the "Mug of Joy" participants will be there, they as you know. tend to go hand in hand, so to speak.

I would love to make it to put some faces to names but work is telling me otherwise...
    One day the moons will align for me.
    On a brighter note looks like i'm going to get up there on the 5th before the mad rush weather depending.

There will be quite a few other " ferets " up there the week before the Official start.

><>

Hi guys I am going up as well but my accommodation has fallen through so I am keen for some other alternatives.
    Any ideas

Quote Originally Posted by markbxy View Post
    Hi guys I am going up as well but my accommodation has fallen through so I am keen for some other alternatives.
    Any ideas
    There are a lot of banned Ausfish members and those not supporting Ausfish at the moment who will be at Agnes this year and who have extra accommodation available. PM your details to either Lucky Phill or myself and we can try and put you in contact with guys who have spare spots
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Agnes Water < : > 1770 M & G. 2014.

Just join the crab on facebook...
    Last edited by The Silver Unicorn; 15-08-2014 at 11:34 AM. Reason: spelling

Neil and Bull,
    u started here ...some are still trying here...i know why,what and when, but still this is home base for all Aus F N C's. needs x rated page, that would help

mark there will b someone to help out. sry but team cant is full of cants,so cant offer a sleepover.
    Cheers,
    Chong
    Cheers,
    Chong

Quote Originally Posted by Chong View Post
    Neil and Bull,
    u started here ...some are still trying here...i know why,what and when, but still this is home base for all Aus F N C's. needs x rated page, that would help

mark there will b someone to help out. sry but team cant is full of cants,so cant offer a sleepover.
    Cheers,
    Chong
    That's kind of profound. In a retarded, Joy induced, sort of way.

Cheers
    Leo

Quote Originally Posted by Chong View Post
    Neil and Bull,

Cheers,
    Chong

If we had a 'Quote of The Week' Competition, that would win.
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Can we have a list of the members attending the Ausfish event along with their call signs. A lot of us will be in town at the same time and would like to know who else to look out for. Normally this list has been up for 6 months or so by now
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"