Quote Originally Posted by TimiBoy View Post
"The Queensland Boating and Fisheries Patrol (QBFP) district officer Graeme Broughall said this should be a reminder to fishers that patrol officers are always on the look out for illegal fishing activities."

Bullshit. Early last year I called Fisheries because I was watching people taking undersized fish with a castnet, and was told "We have no Staff, it's a Public Holiday and we have no money for enforcement out of Office Hours." Granted, Anna was still our Premier, so maybe things have changed.
Yeh right....a public servent told you on a recorded service line "We have no Staff, it's a Public Holiday and we have no money for enforcement out of Office Hours."

Come on Timmi that was BS ......the election is over, time to be honest.
I know for a fact Fisheries inspectors were working that holiday, it was the June 14 Queens Birthday 2010 (not last year?). Also I remember in that thread you wanted MP Mark to use it for "milage" and you went soft when questioned about the incident and came up with a thousand reasons why you couldn't show the photo you claimed would back up your story.