Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TOL and TANGLES are in the Bay this Monday!

Re: TOL and TANGLES are in the Bay this Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by theoldlegend View Post

And I can see why people get toey while waiting to retrieve their boats!! Grrr.

TOL
    Yep agree. John. Monday was quite orderly though.

I seem to remember seeing you guys waiting your turn on water when I arrived in ReBait. Youse ( apparently ) were still in the water when I left the car park.

I think Mike was being too courteous........

cheers Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

We had to wait for a yuppie couple who were in no hurry at all Phill, and then another young couple came in and jumped the queue which meant we had to manouvre Mike's boat around theirs to get it on the trailer.

You've got things under control. Just drive it on and gone.

If everybody waited their turn and did things in an orderly manner, things would move a lot better. There was quite a line up as were were leaving, so things would only have got worse.

TOL

If everybody waited their turn and did things in an orderly manner, things would move a lot better. There was quite a line up as were were leaving, so things would only have got worse.

TOL
    Thought you were used to queue's by now John......

Tangles..........Have a look at the L&R latch. I've got one and they are great. Easy to drive off with them and TOL wouldn't have to get his feet wet. Driving on is easy
    if there is no side wind/ current. Just takes a little bit of practise to get confident.
    TOL wouldn't have time to notice the couples then..

I agree TOL,

we where on schedule at the ramp waiting our turn until some yuppie in a Cruisecraft decided to winch, then re winch a few times as it wasnt perfectly straight, i think he was a mill out by the time he finished?

Speaking of keeping to schedule, just small video from yesterday, it doesnt give away any of TOL's secret rigging techniques so TOL is happy for it to be shown,

no fish where harmed in the making of this video,
    Tangles KFC

So does owning a Cruise Craft make you a yuppie or do you have to be a yuppie to own a Cruise Craft?

We had to wait for a yuppie couple who were in no hurry at all Phill, and then another young couple came in and jumped the queue which meant we had to manouvre Mike's boat around theirs to get it on the trailer.

You've got things under control. Just drive it on and gone.

TOL
    they are the ones you just give a quick whistle to..if no response..than a friendly OI!!!..when they look around just point to the end of the line. Usually they get the message, if not a rather loud $%*/ Off can do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    So does owning a Cruise Craft make you a yuppie or do you have to be a yuppie to own a Cruise Craft?
    Classic MT..LOL

Mike..there is something definitely wrong with that outboard..you should get it checked urgently.

Way too quiet and no smoke when you start it..that motor is stuffed my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    All Three,

Greg, TOL checked it out and assured me it was in perfect working order
    Tangles KFC

Good stuff gents. I was a bit worried the strides were coming down for some fluid relief in the first part of that video though

Quote Originally Posted by Tangles View Post

Greg, TOL checked it out and assured me it was in perfect working order
    Looks like the answer to both Gregs...