Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Proline 27 Walk - So Far So Good :)

Re: Proline 27 Walk - So Far So Good :)

Quote Originally Posted by mustang5 View Post
    Boat is still going strong, I cannot fault it.

A couple of weeks back I got caught in some serious conditions.. Im not a good judge of sea height, however Im talking 3-4m which seemed vertical at the time.. Well above the boat anyways..

I never thought Id be calling for life jackets in a 27ft boat, but yes, they came out pretty quick, and so did a few white faces.

How did she handle?? Well lets just say the boat can handle more than the skipper can. haha!! The bruises were not pretty.

Attached is a pic from earlier on, this was when we were still able to plane... A bit later on, closer to land was, and will be the worst seas Ive seen.

For those interested this was up near Cape Capricorn

Love the Mercs, and the American boats built for these conditions
    Attachment 82074
    is this a pic of the rough sea ??

he said the pic was from earlier in the day

Snapperscott, reason for selling is for house deposit. Currently paying 575 a week rent in a town where I can buy a house for 160k. Unfortunately the boats the only thing that can get me the deposit.

And yes, that pic was earlier in the day, and we all know pics don't do it justice..

And for the record, had it out two weeks ago and had both Optis running for 13hrs straight nothing wrong with the Optis they are bullet proof.

P.s. it sold

2 best days of boat ownership: the day you get her, and the day she drives away
    fruit salad is the new Bacon

Quote Originally Posted by FisHard View Post
    2 best days of boat ownership: the day you get her, and the day she drives away
    I can only agree with one of those. I've only had two boats and both times delirious on purchase day and ever after.

I still pat her as I pass on way to car for work. She is beautiful.