Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: BAIT vs ARTIFICIALS M&G 2012

Re: BAIT vs ARTIFICIALS M&G 2012

nuc chicken am sure we wont judge ya...

Quote Originally Posted by Mossy247 View Post
    I have given Barry "Dayoo" a few marks around mud only because he got a few bum marks off scalem.
    Brian and i have plenty of good marks for Snap's in the bay, im sure he would of given Barry a few good marks. I think im going to have to buy another light soft plastic combo with some of my tax return money and do a bit more bay fishing.

I'll show you blokes how well our marks fish

cheers tim

Quote Originally Posted by TIM D View Post
    Brian and i have plenty of good marks for Snap's in the bay, im sure he would of given Barry a few good marks. I think im going to have to buy another light soft plastic combo with some of my tax return money and do a bit more bay fishing.
    cheers tim
    Save your money Tim I'll lend you mine, can always use a few more marks on the raymarine...

cheers tim
    Thems Fishin words Tim lol

Is anyone going over amity Friday night or just Saturday night

Quote Originally Posted by Mossy247 View Post
    Rosco, unfortunately Dick knows where I live.... What goes on tour stays on tour, loose lips sink ships... well mossy mainly.
    I have given Barry "Dayoo" a few marks around mud only because he got a few bum marks off scalem.
    A bad fisherman always blames his...... Marks But anyway That's not what Barry told me either. He did alright and even out fished the captain. I will have to get Barry out some day and put him right on the spot x, I didn't give him GPS coordinates.

Scalem

Guys, remember this is a 'G' Rated site and lots of kids read the forums.

I have deleted a few " risque' " posts.

cheers LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by shy guys View Post
    Is anyone going over amity Friday night or just Saturday night
    yep i'll be there on friday night . we'll get a head start on the rest of them

Bret will go for a warm up fish on Friday ready to show bait will win

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    Guys, remember this is a 'G' Rated site and lots of kids read the forums.

I have deleted a few " risque' " posts.

cheers LP
    Sorry LP, will keep it out of the gutter.

Quote Originally Posted by Scalem View Post
    A bad fisherman always blames his...... Marks But anyway That's not what Barry told me either. He did alright and even out fished the captain. I will have to get Barry out some day and put him right on the spot x, I didn't give him GPS coordinates.

Scalem
    Maybe it could of been his skipper Scalem. Hard to find one that can put you on the fish

Maybe we should let the Bait fisherman start fishing earlier than 3am on the Saturday to give them a bit of a chance

cheers tim

mate 3 will be fine by me...will be back in at amity for breaky,am sure the arti boys will need till 3 to get a fish onboard

Maybe we should let the Bait fisherman start fishing earlier than 3am on the Saturday to give them a bit of a chance

cheers tim
    I think that is a great idea Tim.
    Maybe we the bait guys could start Friday afternoon. Also while we are at it we should restrict the artificial guys to using hand lines just to give us some sort of chance

Gotta let them fidget around trying to catch little fish to use as live bait. That might be fair they need the time to get them.For some it will not be clear when they have stopped fishing for live bait