Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: BAIT vs ARTIFICIALS M&G 2012

Re: BAIT vs ARTIFICIALS M&G 2012

Quote Originally Posted by netmaker View Post
    if you cut down on putting barry's kids and grandkids through college you'd be right.
    You are probably right there Davo, I'll most likely be around mud somewhere close to home if I'm on the water at all that weekend.
    Just didn't want to string along old mate as my deckie as there is a good chance I'll give it a miss.
    Maybe I could jag a large parcel of cocaine out in the bay and come into some money.

Mossy you can jump on my boat for a free trip but you will need to use BAIT.... and give heaps to the limp rubber boys !!......

That would be worth my extra expense, besides you will have a better chance of catching a fish this way

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by fishfeeder View Post
    Mossy you can jump on my boat for a free trip but you will need to use BAIT.... and give heaps to the limp rubber boys !!......

That would be worth my extra expense, besides you will have a better chance of catching a fish this way

Cheers
    Hahaha So would that make me pre-op regarding my sex change? Still going out with bait but having a rubber one down the pants? I'm talking about the 9" Grub not the 3" minnowZ

Mossy just catch the biggest bay Snapper and you'll get yourself a $100 fuel voucher, that should fuel up your boat and car

Shame you can't make it mate

cheers tim

thanks mattchew,another prize for the bait fisho's to collect...not sure what tim is going to do with all the prizes for the arti boys...none of those will get collected as no fish will be caught by a arti fisho....just come over for the beer session at the weigh in and see some real fish caught by the bait fisho's....
    cheers rosco
    p.s another arti boy running scared
    Last edited by rosco1974; 01-05-2012 at 05:18 PM. Reason: added p.s

geez rosco. if you can fish half as good as you hang shit i expect you will score a clean sweep. and i will be very suss if you weigh in a mack
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

no beers either today dave....i must be one hell of a fisheman.... have a mate who troll pillies for macks behind paravains...might give it a go...hey tim if i put some pillie on the barraspoons is that classed as a bait or arti..pretty sure i wont be trolling for macks..be too busy catchin squire

Rosco, I think you mean SNAPPER we will leave the squire for the condom flickers !!!

Quote Originally Posted by fishfeeder View Post
    Rosco, I think you mean SNAPPER we will leave the squire for the condom flickers !!!

Sorry but im yet to see rosco with a Snapper in one of his reports, there definately Squire at the size he gets them

cheers tim

i know tim 80 cm is still a squire..am still waiting to see tim with a squire on the hook....everytime i see him and scalem out the donut...i recall 1 day the squire where on and u blokes didn't loose a plastic or for that mater even get a touch...those plastics must be worth buying

JUST ANOTHER LITTLE ARTI CAUGHT SQUIRE

ok so brian has caught 1 most likely on a pillie but i still havn't seen tim with a squire he has caught

rosco i will bring my external hard drive to Mick's next time if you would like to see some arti caught fish

cheers tim

nah mate post for all on here to see...i am not the onl 1 who would like to see these pics.lol

Quote Originally Posted by rosco1974 View Post
    p.s another arti boy running scared
    Game on Rosco just got the call up from an Arti Boat, will be there with the Z-Man's pulling up the snapper!
    Just a quick question Tim the $100.00 fuel voucher I win is transferable? Will be giving that to the skipper.