Thread: The BASTARDS stole christmas...........

Thumbs down The BASTARDS stole christmas...........

Don't put your pots in the logan river unless you are prepared to sit on the float.........even then the scumbags might steal it out from under you

put the pots in this morning, got 1 keeper in the first hour, left the pots for a couple of hours, only to find that they had been raided. the pots were in different positons to where i placed them, chewed up bait and no crabs in the pots.
    i had to leave again, only to go back this afternoon to find my pots had been raided yet again.......pots in different positions, and also been opened because the ropes were tied to the pots differently to how i tie them.......
    at least the mongrels put the pots back, i guess so they could keep raiding them, as obviously they had crabs in them.

so if you are the low life scumbag who raided my pots, just letting you know that the crabs you stole were going to a family who can't afford to buy presents for their kids, not to mention a special christmas lunch/dinner and in the new year face the reality of losing their house to the bank.

I hope you choke on them......

not that you probably care about anyone but yourself
    Last edited by Lucky_Phill; 23-12-2011 at 07:28 PM.

Re: The BASTARDS stole christmas...........

yer........

Been a lot of it going on in the logan of late - you are not alone mate thats for sure.
    "Mystique" Haines Signature 580BR with 175 of Mr Suzuki's finest ponies

Leave your pots and hide nearby with a video camera, then post it on this site all and sundry can see who the scumbags are.
    Last edited by pescados; 24-12-2011 at 02:10 PM. Reason: spelling

Yeah, I`m always worrying about my pots in the logan when I go up the river a bit. Constantly Checking on there whereabouts. It`s hard to Leave em in there these days. The fisheries were out On boxing day on the logan.