Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: LNP Fishing policy

Re: LNP Fishing policy

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Delisser View Post
    Now if Sandow was hanging up his boots at the end of the season that would be "Doing a ALP MP Trick". But to "jump ship" and switch teams would have to be doing a LNP MP trick wouldn't it Phill? I think in the current term of Q State and Fed the score in that department is about LNP 5 to the ALP's 0 ?
    Knuth and Mclindon were elected as LNP but both are now with Katter's mob, and you have Messenger who left the LNP to be an Independent. Then Federally you have that WA National who sits on the cross benches as an Ind, and then there's Slipper of course, he quit the LNP too. One Alp member (Ronan Lee) jumped ship to the Greens in 2008 but there arn't any this term. You also have a BCC Councilor who quit from the LNP in the current term and now sits as an Independent as well. So I guess in the last 5 years Phill it would be LNP 6 to 1.
    Yep, correct Mike... can I rephrase it ?

" deserted the sinking ship " ? Maybe I'll leave the humour to the professionls, in future

Bending over or seeking and getting a better deal for the Players is up for debate. ( Super league onset )

Certainly brought the game forward. IMO.

wish this election would hurry up...............

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Ive only got 3 people running in my electorate, no real choice at all, the sitting member is a pom who burns snags on the bbq, a trade union official and a greenie,

I need a shed to retire to, have a beer and repack the tackle box
    Tangles KFC

Burnt snags is the only way to go Mike !

Thumbs down Re: LNP Fishing policy

I see we're still going over the fine details of .........

"The LNP Fishing Policy"

and the ALP

and Katter's stupidity in the courts. I reckon that is so funny..they register an abbreviation then whinge when it is used.

no one worth voting for in this coming election..everyone of them seems to lack any form of leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by Aigutso View Post
    Ive only got 3 people running in my electorate, no real choice at all, the sitting member is a pom who burns snags on the bbq, a trade union official and a greenie,

I need a shed to retire to, have a beer and repack the tackle box
    Or is that a box that you tickle ?????

DoNotFeedTheTrollsAandBelligerent

i had to check to see if phil had given me a tickle up again!
    Tangles KFC

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    and the ALP

and Katter's stupidity in the courts. I reckon that is so funny..they register an abbreviation then whinge when it is used.

no one worth voting for in this coming election..everyone of them seems to lack any form of leadership.
    Agreed Pinny. I wish I lived on the Goldcoast so I could have the option of voting for the Sex party. I like what they stand for and as for leadership their head is pretty damn good apparently.

At least this is better that waiting for Mark to come by again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    Yeh looks like they stuffed it up, the laws on abbreviated party names are treated totally differently by the Qld Elect Com and the Aus Elect Com. They either had some bad advice or didn't get any advice at all. A bit silly the way the law is too, right now the Qld Elect Com is making them use "The Australia Party" on the ballot papers while Federally it is and always will be illegal for Katter's mob to use "The Australia Party" on ballot papers. Personally I recon they should have just gone with "Katter's Mob", I think it has a ring to it.

we should write that book Mike..days in Joh's office. I cannot remember a great deal about his days as Works and Housing Minister but got told a few stories in the later years.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Delisser View Post
    Yeh looks like they stuffed it up, the laws on abbreviated party names are treated totally differently by the Qld Elect Com and the Aus Elect Com. They either had some bad advice or didn't get any advice at all. A bit silly the way the law is too, right now the Qld Elect Com is making them use "The Australia Party" on the ballot papers while Federally it is and always will be illegal for Katter's mob to use "The Australia Party" on ballot papers. Personally I recon they should have just gone with "Katter's Mob", I think it has a ring to it.
    nice thanks for that! first explanation of the situation I have come across.....how come people never actually say anything of regular substance always choosing to push their chosen cloistered quazi like opinion all the time.

Thumbs up Re: LNP Fishing policy

Has Mark MP-Lnp brought back the 10 x 30cm+ snapper limit yet ,
    or just going status-quo with the present ALP? rulings.

LNP-hacks , please advise if Mark is MIA

FNQ, i heard this on am radio (lol, im old), and this is exactly how they explained. I suppose it depends on the media outlet as to how things are reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza View Post
    Has Mark MP-Lnp brought back the 10 x 30cm+ snapper limit yet ,
    or just going status-quo with the present ALP? rulings.

LNP-hacks , please advise if Mark is MIA

Who'd know perhaps the LNP fishing policy is like costing, a 5 minute to midnight release.

Would appear the QLD state election is a mirror image of what we had down here. A very lazy opp sliding in a protest vote withy no policy detail in sight.

If there is no detail or roadmap in a policy then it is nothing more than statement aimed to please.

Anyways back to the thread title