Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: LNP Fishing policy

Question Re: LNP Fishing policy-SNAPPER BAGLIMIT

Originally Posted by Gazza
    Has Mark MP-Lnp brought back the 10 x 30cm+ snapper limit yet ,
    or just going status-quo with the present ALP? rulings.

LNP-hacks , please advise if Mark is MIA
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovey80 View Post
    Really? Are you just Trolling now? Why would ANY party bring back that Snapper limit? Please back your "pro" 10x30cm limit with evidence or at least a good argument. Im guessing you will come up with nothing at all of substance
    Lovely ,
    LNP-NSW has 10 x 30cm.
    LNP-Vic. has 10 x 28cms (only 3 over 40cms)
    ALP-Qld has 4 x 35cms (only 1 over 70cms)

As per my original troll
    imo....... I actually asked a Question of the LNP(Qld) & still waiting ,not unexpectedly.

Anyways , I do want the baglimit raised , and don't care if the minsize is reduced as well.
    p.s. the crayons are here to help you

Re: LNP Fishing policy-SNAPPER BAGLIMIT

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza View Post
    Lovely ,
    LNP-NSW has 10 x 30cm.

As per my original troll
    imo....... I actually asked a Question of the LNP(Qld) & still waiting ,not unexpectedly.

Anyways , I do want the baglimit raised , and don't care if the minsize is reduced as well.
    don't worry gazza..your Saint Anna and her puppeteer Bill won;t allow that to happen for you.

Now Gazza..here is a question for you..Anna is sinking the slipper in to Newman over his business dealings..why doesn't she mention the cushy job she gave her old man..never advertised..just a well paid greenie position. No difference from any other pollie..they are all tarred with the same brush.

Thumbs up Re: LNP Fishing policy

R U a LNP-troll PH ??

Focus m8.......snapper baglimit increase , snapper baglimit increase
    i.e. do you want a snapper baglimit increase or "happy" at alp/LNP-Qld keeping it at 4 , lnp-nsw at 10 , lnp-Vic. at 10

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    don't worry gazza..your Saint Anna and her puppeteer Bill won;t allow that to happen for you.

Now Gazza..here is a question for you..Anna is sinking the slipper in to Newman over his business dealings..why doesn't she mention the cushy job she gave her old man..never advertised..just a well paid greenie position. No difference from any other pollie..they are all tarred with the same brush.

Hmm why wouldnt a politition run a smear campaign against itself? Got me buggered.

If Anna's actions in securing her old man said job were inappropriate Im sure the LNP would be aware of it and would let it be well known to the wider populace. Unless of course there isnt anything untoward about it as their silence on the issue would indicate.

Perhaps the LNP are above attacking the ' man'?

Quote Originally Posted by Camhawk88 View Post
    Perhaps the LNP are above attacking the ' man'?
    Courier Mail headlines from July 2011, people in glass houses................

CAMPBELL Newman has launched a personal attack on Premier Anna Bligh's husband as he threatens to shake up a ballooning green bureaucracy captive to "environmental ideology".

Queensland politics gets personal as Campbell Newman attacks Anna Bligh's husband Greg Withers

Lovely ,
    LNP-NSW has 10 x 30cm.
    ALP-Qld has 4 x 35cms (only 1 over 70cms) And an open go, take as many as you like for the commercial fishermen.

As per my original troll

The Pro's were as happy as Pig's in s#*$ with the snapper outcome, a great pox on the ALP.

Exclamation Re: LNP Fishing policy-SNAPPER BAGLIMIT

Quote Originally Posted by Obi _ Wan View Post
    The Pro's were as happy as Pig's in s#*$ with the snapper outcome, a great pox on the ALP.
    Well Obi , that's "Marine-Biologist(s)" for you.

Re: LNP Fishing policy

Is it me or you reckon Can Do is cracking under the pressure, now if your troop class like Mark R MP, it must be a worry if your commander is splitting at the seams, a lot of punchy tough talk at the start by Can Do but currently doing a Holy Grail and the Black Knight, except hes walking out of press conferences.

I think the LNP will look back on this and just wonder how did they get it so wrong, almost everyone in QLD wants a change and they are screwing it, do they seriously think that they can just sit back and do nothing and get voted in....

It sort of shows people want want to know what you stand for, not a big ask unless your a pollie
    Tangles KFC

Quote Originally Posted by Aigutso View Post

I think the LNP will look back on this and just wonder how did they get it so wrong, almost everyone in QLD wants a change and they are screwing it, do they seriously think that they can just sit back and do nothing and get voted in....
    As I mentioned in another post...it's that great QLD LNP self-fulfilling prophecy...they have proven before and no doubt can prove again....they ARE capable of losing the un-loseable election....
    God damn I wish they would get their act together...
    Vegetarian - Ancient tribal slang for the village idiot that can't hunt, fish or ride.

Eddie the Eagle wouldnt be proud
    Tangles KFC

Lovely ,
    LNP-NSW has 10 x 30cm.

As per my original troll

Well I have to say that what the Vic government do is completely irrelevant to what we need in QLD. Sure the NSW bag/size limits have ramifications on us. But still no where have you provided justification for raising the bag limit to 10x30cm in QLD waters. Quoting regulations in fisheries 1700km apart does not provide any justification in my opinion.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Lightbulb Re: LNP Fishing policy

respect your pov Lovey80

But where would you move to , IF it was increased (above 4)........

lnp-NSW or lnp-Vic. or anywhere there wasn't lnp

I just heard a rumour that the LNP will be releasing their rec fishing policy at The Tinnie and Tackle Show on Sunday March 25.

Well, we'll be there Mike.....

is it your shout, or mine ?

I will definately be at the Bream Comp weigh in at the Expo stand...... 1.45pm.

cheers.......

ps.......... I'll keep an eye out for Mark and Noddy
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Mark MP MIA

DoNotFeedTheTrollsAandBelligerent