Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: LNP Fishing policy

Re: LNP Fishing policy

this time next week..almost entire Qld ALP MIA

I just watched the final debate.

Anyone who has read any of my threads relating to the current government knows that Anna had little chance of convincing me that they are worthy of another term....but my God!!! She was bad. Forget about 60/40. If enough people watch this horrible performance, Katters party will win more seats than Labor!

Newman absolutley destroyed her and the labor party. Going after Newman's integrity completly backfired. I actually felt sympathy for her as she was nervously shaking after being canned by Newman. Labor will be back, but not for a while - and deservedly so.

Im still dissapointed about the lack of detail RE fishing policy from either party.

Lampuki me too.

I saw on TV lately the breakdown of a galaxy poll for ashgrove and from memory it had Katter at 8%, greens at 9%

My god! if Katter can poll that number in a suburb filled of the 'like' or 'type' that these suburbs are known for, the rest of the state will be very interesting indeed.

But seriously could the "debate" lol be any different, should have gone to the polls last weekend and all partys could have donated this last weeks saved campaign funds for charity already. I guess Anna might consider the cost worth to say goodby to her most favorite appendages, her corporate jet to visit one way or another 40 electorates this week.....waste of space and money already.

LNP has it's 100 day plan on the Cando website atm.....seems it will save us hers some money too.! Fishing policy I did not see.

With only days to go now until the election I think we would all be bitterly disappointed if the LNP rec fishing policy is not released simply on the basis that they have the election won already. ALP stuffed up rec fishing with their greens pleasing green zones. We have waited years for the LNP to get in and fix this mess and now after talking a good game they are nowhere to be seen.

We won't forget this Mark. You might not need us this coming weekend, but one day you will and we will remember this.

Yeah i watched the so called debate and thought Newman crushed her on what was discussed also, and agree i thought she was near tears at one point. I liked the bit when Bligh had a go at Newman for his 7 or 8 balanced budgets where she said it's not hard to balance the books when you just raise the rates. Then Newman got her back when he stated how she had made some comment in the paper at the time saying the rate rises were conservative for the BCC. That shut her up, and i bet she wished she didn't make that comment in the paper of all things. At my count there were 21 or so muppets for the big worm thingy and just heard that they gave the debate to Bligh 76% to 24%. Buggered me which debate they were watching. 21 people is laughable! Newman also held up a big folder saying all there policies were on there website.

Well if they are going to release a fishing policy before the election it will have to be in the 2 days, laughable

it will be interesting if my local member gets re-elected on Sat and turns up to the boaties market to burn the snags again...
    Tangles KFC

fishing policy what fishing policy, reminds of add on TV about a charter boat. If they were going to release a fishing policy it would have been done by now.
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

Timi can you give your boy a poke with the cattle prod ?.

DoNotFeedTheTrollsAandBelligerent

Quote Originally Posted by Fafnir View Post
    With only days to go now until the election I think we would all be bitterly disappointed if the LNP rec fishing policy is not released simply on the basis that they have the election won already. ALP stuffed up rec fishing with their greens pleasing green zones. We have waited years for the LNP to get in and fix this mess and now after talking a good game they are nowhere to be seen.

We won't forget this Mark. You might not need us this coming weekend, but one day you will and we will remember this.
    there isn't one and if there is my bet is that it will contain a RFL. They do not need to release a fishing policy...they know they have the election in the bag.
    I cannot say what I want about a certain mamber of Ausfish as I would be banned.
    Typical pollie is all I can say.
    was there anything in your theology degree mark that mentions anything abotu speaking BS to people ?
    And that is the reason why I could never vote for my local LNP candidate..of the same ilk as MR.

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler View Post
    Timi can you give your boy a poke with the cattle prod ?.

Ummmmmm.... What is he poking him with?
    Hasnt he been doing that for months now already??

The LNP has the election in the bag. They are scared about Can Do not holding up his end of the deal by winning Ashgrove so they are giving him all the help he can get. A detailed rec fishing policy won't help CN in Ashgrove and may even work against him. I just hope that once we mutiny against Captain Bligh and the LNP hold power that we see MR given some freedom to discuss policy options
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

I do believe I just saw Bligh on tv begging.....not saying please vote for me but please don't give LNP too many votes.

Mark

I heard a radio add, and I would have bet $100 it was an add for the greens.

Whilst flawed (a big majority is a big majority 15 - 30 seats, whats the difference?), I can understand the "lets not give the LNP too much power" marketing angle, but the radio add I heard is luring voters away from Labor and toward the Greens. Its prolonging the inevitable wilderness that awaits Labor....i just dont get the strategy. Is labor proactivley marketing for the greens? to reduce the LNP margin...FFS, woeful.

At least say, we will improve, we will learn from our mistakes blablablabla... Not, ok, we fu#$ed up, vote for the greens? Embarrassing.

gutless is all i can say, all of them, and this lot the LNP are also promising spending a lazy 10-20 mill a day here or there in the campaign just like the ALP,, more you see, the more you know the rhetoric of making tough calls etc is just crap..

thing that scares me is all bets will be off after the election if the LNP win and they win big, they will haul out the " well the state of the books' line everytime....all bets are off etc and do the Gillard line on the Carbon Tax, pucker up!

Does anyone really think the LNP will do anything about the debt? I dont, I have no confidence at all,

they are promising spending like drunken sailers matching the ALP and will do nothing about it just like the ALP has for a long time... a tired govt replaced with muppets, and in our democracy we are democratically forced to vote...

Does anyone really think the LNP will be any different, you have an unelected Napoleon and a bunch of whimps, and all they want is power, this isnt about QLD and its future, this is about which party has the power of Govt.

Mark Robinson will get back on here down the line and expect support and tell everyone the LNP has our interests at heart etc.. get out the pineapple.. complete lack of decency and honesty talking it up.

And if the reason is about making sure Cando wont release a policy because of Ashgrove, then this sheets home the real lie, its not about the people, its about power and we will deal with you later..

I could of said this in 2 words but i would be banned! and i am turning up but going informal, not voting for the LNP bloke who burns snags, not one deserves my vote! no vote as none arent worth it

PS i think he is on a 1% swing...
    Tangles KFC

LNP don't have to release any policies they don't want to now as their win is pretty much inevitable. There has already been stories of them IRT other so called policies that they have now backed away from due to impending victory and no need for 'sweeteners'.
    A Fishing policy was a 'sweetener' they could have used had they needed the perceived votes. A Fishing policy means nothing to them anymore and I would think you QLDers should be preparing for not much in the way of substantial change now that they don't need you anymore.
    As someone else said above, when the time comes to flirt with the fisho's vote again, this won't be soon forgotten.
    I didn't vote for you anyway, at least that sort of satisfies me....
    Vegetarian - Ancient tribal slang for the village idiot that can't hunt, fish or ride.