Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Forum upgrade

Re: Forum upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Ausfish View Post
    To find your own posts just click on - Quick Links - Subscribed Threads
    This only shows all the old threads Ive posted on that may have been updated. Its very messy.
    i used to be able to click on my name, and see the posts Ive made in order of newest to oldest, this was much better.

If Im trying to find a post I made a few days ago, I have to wade through all these threads that are irrelevant to me.

Any way to just see my own posts in date order?

cheers
    Andrew
    Fishing- It's only an addiction if you're trying to quit.

You can click on your name I a post and select view forum posts. This will only show your posts since the upgrade though

Quote Originally Posted by Ausfish View Post
    To find your own posts just click on - Quick Links - Subscribed Threads

Click on - Go Advanced - if you need more options to reply
    subscribed threads shows just that - only threads you have subscribed to not just replied to. ( I havent subscribed to any threads so I get zero results)
    I can only find posts using "advanced search" since forum upgrade, nothing from before.

Quote Originally Posted by bennykenny View Post
    a dislike this post button, wow this might get some use!!!! sorry Pinhead i just had to try it out.
    not a problem..click on it as much as you want if it makes you feel good. I went looking for a FM button but alas there is none.

I could see Reefmasters photos last night really well as usual, and today there not showing up properly, as bits are cut off. Can only see if you scroll them across.

Hi,

Just on the searching/older threads - It seems the search function is only showing results since forum upgrade, and then from 2006(Dec) and older? (Havent tested in extensively, but I was trying to find a thread from a few months back, and searching has produced nothing)

If I click on quick links, subscribed threads I can view threads I've posted in before upgrade and previous...

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    not a problem..click on it as much as you want if it makes you feel good. I went looking for a FM button but alas there is none.
    OK what's the FM button? Am I glad there is none? Is it like FM on the wireless? I notice there is no line gaps either in posts. Everything is just a continuation with no paragraph thingo's
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Like the new Ausfish forum upgrade, very crisp,clean & modern.
    LITTLE SKIPPER!

Steve

You need to increase the image size so we can post photos in the gallery.All my images were only taken at 3.1mp which is not very large. But your system is saying the photo is too large to upload.

Also need to look at any issues with uploading signature photos as I was able to successfully upload one and it shows this under Member Control but not on my posts.

Cheers
    Wayne.
    Last edited by LittleSkipper; 06-06-2011 at 08:52 AM. Reason: More Information
    LITTLE SKIPPER!

Is the games arcade coming back ?
    IF IT CAN'T EAT A WHOLE PILLY I DON'T WANT IT

Yes, will get the link working later.

For now, just go here http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/arcade.php

Quote Originally Posted by twindragons View Post
    Steve

You need to increase the image size so we can post photos in the gallery.All my images were only taken at 3.1mp which is not very large. But your system is saying the photo is too large to upload.

Also need to look at any issues with uploading signature photos as I was able to successfully upload one and it shows this under Member Control but not on my posts.

Cheers
    Wayne.

Have a look at the following post
    Resizing images for use on the chat boards

It doesn't matter what megapixel camera the photos are taken on. The following was taken on a 10 megapixel camera and then resizes and compressed for use on the net. File sis only 53k
    Attached Images Attached Images