Thread: Ausfish

Ausfish

Is anyone else experiencing differences with the web page ? Fonts and Avitar seem very large , intialy i felt it was my computer at work but then i tested my laptops and its the same issue ?

Regards
    Mick

Re: Ausfish

Working on some template changes at the moment

What browser and version are you using.

In the meantime to change font size hold the ctrl key down an roll the mouse wheel forward or back to get the right size

Has been bad since the update but today it now seems good.

Changed the template temporarily to fix it for now, one more change to come. When I fix the other template it will be back.

No, to the about question all good.

I have however been getting a error message for the last couple of weeks sometimes when I try an open a thread. Error message reads NO DATA SENT BY SERVER. If I go back and reload the main page and then retry again, it's alright. I have not raised this before as I was still looking into it and thought I might be my PC.
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

That is usually a spronse you get when the server is busy, usually at pek times around 7pm for instance.

Have done some upgrades to the server in the last few days. Let me know if it still happens, as i was hoping that would have been fixed now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausfish View Post
    Working on some template changes at the moment

What browser and version are you using.

In the meantime to change font size hold the ctrl key down an roll the mouse wheel forward or back to get the right size
    Gaday Steve,
    Thanks for your reply , the version at work is older but it is windows explorer 6 , mine at home is the latest on both laptops . So what is the best browser to use ?

Mick

For security reasons I would suggest you update to at least IE8, or whatever version you can with your operating system.

Best, and fastest, browser to use would be Firefox. Http://www.getfirefox.com

Safari is also pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by Ausfish View Post
    For security reasons I would suggest you update to at least IE8, or whatever version you can with your operating system.

Best, and fastest, browser to use would be Firefox. Http://www.getfirefox.com

Safari is also pretty good
    Thanks again Steve all done but alas she still looks pretty bad , i must admit last night at home it was a little better. It appears everything is a little to large even the avatar is pixilated ?

Ausfish is the only site doin this so far ...?

Hi Steve. After being away for 2 months, it was a refresher sight to see the upgrade and now entering the iPad world etc etc...

Are we able to have our member status reinstated as it was in the old format?
    Peter
    engage, educate, encourage

Quote Originally Posted by QF3 MROCP View Post
    Hi Steve. After being away for 2 months, it was a refresher sight to see the upgrade and now entering the iPad world etc etc...

Are we able to have our member status reinstated as it was in the old format?
    Thanks Steve, System now all back up and running..
    Peter
    engage, educate, encourage