Thread: hello ausfishians

hello ausfishians

hello all,

have been reading for a long time so ithought it was probably time i got involved and gave back to this great forum..

i fish in the cq region and am very diverse with what i like to do..at the moment its all about landbased barra fishing

but i love the estyuaries and will take a trip to the reef if its been offered...a little over the reef though as it is an expensive and sometimes not rewarding endevour....i am not the person to sit around and wait for the weather to be good to get fishing

wil be very soon investing in a 4x4 and tinnie which should be great

my fishing goals for this year have been well defined and some achived and are as follows"

catch a barra on a lure--this has been achieved a few times now sooo addicted to barra fishing!!!

catch a legal king salmon

catch a flathead that has to be released ) ithink its 77cm but anything over 65 would be going back and be classed as goal achieved

i fish at least twice a month and it is my main hobby and passion

cheers hope to talk to you all on the forum and would always be interested in meetings..any excuse to get out there

Re: hello ausfishians

Welcome aboard Mad,
    We hope you enjoy your time here on Ausfish. Looking forward to your reports as you tick off your "to do" list.

cheers
    wayne

Re: hello ausfishians

Hi man new myself but if you want bg lizards (flathead) try the lillys got a few there above the 80cm mark . good luck