Thread: HI from Melbourne!

Smile HI from Melbourne!

Hi everyone!
    My name is Steve from Melbourne.. I am noob new member at this forum!

Just recently bought a Haines Hunter 580 Breeze 2 weeks ago! Usually fish in Port Phillip Bay.. People on here have a great amount of information to share!

Thanks all,

Steve

Re: HI from Melbourne!

hey mate welcome just remember we were all new once . be warned it is addictive
    Stuie
    IF IT CAN'T EAT A WHOLE PILLY I DON'T WANT IT

welcome, be warned, you need to be able to take some crap as well as dish it out! and indeed there is a lot of free good info here, on a huge range of stuff, so ask anything you like, regardless of how silly it may sound at the time.

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Ausfish.

There's another bloke on here who fishes PPB. You'll find out who he is in due course I guess.

TOL

G'day Steve.

Nice boat, be good for Portland and those Bluefin as well. Whats the donk on it?

TOL may have been referring to me although I mainly fish Westernport.
    Very good place to ask questions this, I've learnt nearly as much as TOL has forgotten.

Hi Steve,
    On which part of the Bay do you fish ? I’m in Melbourne also..

Quote Originally Posted by Jarrah Jack View Post
    G'day Steve.

Nice boat, be good for Portland and those Bluefin as well. Whats the donk on it?

TOL may have been referring to me although I mainly fish Westernport.
    Very good place to ask questions this, I've learnt nearly as much as TOL has forgotten.
    HI Mate!

Its got a 115hp Honda 4Stroke.. But took it back to the dealer yesterday getting a brand new 2011 Honda 150 4stroke... Looking at heading out to Portland in March over the long weekend.. Should be fun!

Cheers,

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by littlecrusher View Post
    Hi Steve,
    On which part of the Bay do you fish ? I’m in Melbourne also..
    HI Mate!

I launch @ Patterson Lakes.. Head towards Carrum artificial, Olivers Hill, Mornington, Sometimes head down to Rickkets Point..

But more around that side of the bay..

How about yourself?

Cheers,

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steveee View Post
    HI Mate!

Its got a 115hp Honda 4Stroke.. But took it back to the dealer yesterday getting a brand new 2011 Honda 150 4stroke... Looking at heading out to Portland in March over the long weekend.. Should be fun!

Cheers,

Steve
    Did a lot of fishing in a 585R with a 150 Honda. Much better than the 115 which would be way underpowered. Get Andrew to give you a written quote on the 20 Hour service at fit up time. Makes it easier in my experience.

G’day Steve, I’m mainly go out from Werribee and fish a lot of places around the bay from there.
    Rgs, Jamie