Thread: New Member Sunshine Coast

New Member Sunshine Coast

Hello all

Some great info on this forum and look forward to contributing in the future

Living at Caloundra on the Sunshine Coast

Just moved back here after 20 years always been a keen angler mainly chasing table fish (snapper / sweetlip / Tusk fish / Reef fish)

I work month on month off so fish as much as possible weather permtting when i am home

Usually looking for crew Monday-Friday weather permitting

Look forward to meeting members in the future

John

Re: New Member Sunshine Coast

Hi mate i usually try to get out for a fish every second Friday ,weather permitting as well .So if you like should try and catch up for a fish.

Cheers
    Mal

Hi John, welcome to AF.
    Nice looking boat....what is she?

welcome aboard John

Hi Mal

Sounds good mate
    I would send you a PM but am yet to sort that out ( technically challenged )
    can you PM me please and will forward my details

Thanks

John

Hi Bear001

Sorry for the late reply has been very busy at work lately and have not been on the forum

My boat is a 6.2 meter Bar Crusher reef sport ( rear centre console ) only had her a month very happy with performance and offshore capabilities . Can be wet though as you expect from an open boat and have the wind off the side

John

Yes centre and side consoles have their advantages, but there is always a play-off and being wet is usually one of them......still very jealous! LOL

Cindy