Thread: Hey guys

Hey guys

Hi all!!! New tweed heads member here.

I have not been fishing for about 2 years. The reasion for this was that i moved from the tweed to airily beach to live and work as a marine mechanic for a year and also to experience some top fishing...which i did but when it came time to leave and head back to tweed i sold all my gear to me mate knowing that i would not use half of the gear i had down here, or catch a 1/4 of the fish i did in the tropics.
    Any way 3 weeks ago i randomly felt like going for a fish...being so out of touch with the tweed river and the fishing scene in general i had to real clue where the fish were biting and none of my mates down here are really into fishing down here. So i dusted of my trusty curado/pen pinpoint combo and went and got some soft plastics and went down behind the tweed hospital early in the moring and caught 2 pan size fatheads i was expecting to catch nothing....so i was pretty stoked....since then i have been fishing at lest 2 times a week and on the week ends, just of various banks i use to fish befor i went to airley... haven caught much at all and thats because im so out of touch down here but im keen again.
    So if anyone has any tips/advice on the tweed river / beaches and gold coast area for me i would much appreciate it.

Re: Hey guys

Welcome.

Head down to the Tweed back beaches.
    Cabarita, Hastings or Pottsville.

There should be some tailor coming thru.

Rod

My dictionary defines green as ‘unripe, immature, undeveloped'. Perfect description.

Most political parties are seen as interested in what the voters think, the Greens are seen as thinking the community should be interested in what they think.

I will do that this weekend thanks mower man.

Welcome and good fishing. Cheers