Thread: Dan From springfield Lakes

Dan From springfield Lakes

Hi all... Dan from springfield lakes. Im set up to trolling, jigging, bottom bashing and just got my self a surf rod for a bit of land based fishing. If anyone out there has a spare spot on there boat for the day, im happy to chip in for fuel/bait etc for a day on the water. Or if your heading out for a bit of land based fishing im more than happy to go along as the company company is always good. gets a bit boring from time to time.

Im keen to try and land a mackeral off the banks this year, so ill be haveing a real good go. if anyone has any suggestions on when and where to go im all ears.

Dan
    work from 6am-2pm mon-friday

Re: Dan From springfield Lakes

Good to see another Ausfish member from springfield lakes, if you keep your eye on the Going Fishing - Meet & Greets section there is ocassionally guy's looking for deckies.

cheers tim

Cheers and welcome.

Hi Dan,

Quick update, unfortunately my ankle is broken, so will be touch when back on deck,

Cheers
    Bryan

No worries mate. Managed to get on on saturday morning with a group on reel easy charters. heading out to cololundra wide we spotted a heap of birds working between flinders reef and cape moreton. The shirts went out and within 2 hours we boated 3 spaniards and hooked a small black around the 80kilo mark before the weather blew up. i have some awesome photos in the air so will post shortly.