Thread: Fishing Newb

Fishing Newb

Gday,
    I've never done much fishing in my life until recently, when a mate took me out to do some bass fishing and now im hooked on it and seeing as i don't know all that much about fishing at all im hoping i've stumbled across the right place to ask all the relevant questions to help me catch that fish of a lifetime.
    I apologise in advance for the newb questions.

cheers,
    Matt

Re: Fishing Newb

Welcome Matt,

Now that your hooked on it you'll find it hard to realised how you lived without it there is more info on this site than anyone could ever remember no matter what type of fishing your into. Everyone has had there share of newby questions don't be afraid to ask...

Nidrac..

Hi Matt,

Welcome to 'if I cant be fishing-I might as well be talking about fishing'...ha ha

There is lots and lots of good info on this site & some great people. As already mentioned by Nidrac - no such thing as a silly question, we all start somewhere.

Cindy

Welcome to Ausfish Matt...you'll find plenty of other addic...*ahem* fisherman here ...all ready to help out with any questions you have. ENJOY!!!

Mrs Benno1
    Sunny

Matt, if your interested in Bass fishing and you live in Campbelltown NSW, talk to the guys and gals at the Campbelltown City Sportfishing Club, They meet at the golf club at Ambarvale each month, and there are a whole heap of bass fishing fanatics amongst their ranks. Give John Cordin a ring on 0246 255809, he is the secretary, and also owns Campbelltown Fishing Scene (though i think it may now be called Compleat Angler Campbelltown). Its my old stomping ground, and also my old club.

By all means keep asking questions on here, only too happy to help, as are many other site members.

Cheers
    Greg