Thread: Another Newbie

Another Newbie

Hi All, well after being apart of this forum for a lil while but have not made a post as yet, but anyhow i live in the South East of South Australia, Mount Gambier and spend most of my time fishing in the Glenelg River just over the border here as member of an angling club and is a great club great bunch of people willing to help any newbies like me. Had never seen a Mulloway caught in the river and always thought only one way to get one was with a stick of Jelly but now have caught one and love the place. I dont eat fish unless it is shark so just enjoy it.

I have 2 boats, 13ft tinnie and a 16 ft halfcab Skippercraft all setup for camping on as we do every 2 weeks and boat #3 an 18 odd ft Cruisecraft with a 135 Merc optimax next week. Bit over kill but wanted something with more deck space so 1/2 cab up for sale but doen's worry me as it is easy for me to use if i go on my own.

I am a truck driver and spend 13 hrs a night in the truck and also a photographer which i do on weekends if i get the chance so just love my boating and fishing but now might be able to tackle some of them bigger fishies in the sea if it ever stops blowing a gale.

Cheers
    John
    BBJ

Re: Another Newbie

Welcome BBJ - seems you have your hands full! Half your luck...wish my hubby would give in to the 2nd boat idea...let alone a 3rd.....lol

Cindy

Thanks Cindy, Yes we blokes need our toys and well i guess we get 1 then thats not big enough and we expand from there i guess, but i am happy with my old 1 as well and may still keep it yet.LOL Need a bigger shed now, good less grass to mow, sounding better all the time.

Cheers
    John
    BBJ

cheers and welcome, mate

Welcome BBJ...looking forward to your first post

Mrs Benno1
    Sunny