Thread: new luckless boy

Cool new luckless boy

gidday to all you fishos there. I'm a new member. and live and fish around moreton bay north end. I have just moved to the area from the mighty Bay of Plenty NZ. Since being here I have bought reely good fishing boat. Since August I have caught 1 legalsize Flathead and everything else has been returned to the great almighty. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated cheers. The Bull

Re: new luckless boy

give us back our Bledisloe Cup and we might tell ya a few things.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bull View Post
    gidday to all you fishos there. I'm a new member. and live and fish around moreton bay north end. I have just moved to the area from the mighty Bay of Plenty NZ. Since being here I have bought reely good fishing boat. Since August I have caught 1 legalsize Flathead and everything else has been returned to the great almighty. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated cheers. The Bull
    Welcome mate... Just keep trying. I dare say there are less fish in QLD than anywhere else in Australia, or so it seems around Brisbane anyway. Try different baits or live baits perferably. They seem to work best.

Try casting underarm.....
    ..Greg...."Termites pay the bills"..... Trailcraft 475...75 Hp E-Tec

I cannot help you in the northern part of the bay..Jumpinpin in winter for some bream can be fun as can Caloundra.

Quote Originally Posted by juju View Post
    Try casting underarm.....
    I like that juju.

Although I thought i had the underarm casting sewn up (see poodroo report in Estuary section).....

(no I am not a kiwi)
    Cheers,
    Chris

Welcome to the site The Bull. When I first fished the bay I had 13 trips for 1 whiting and 1 bream before I found this site and the secrets of the bay.

The secrets are ....ask questions, search the site for info, and most of all have fun.

Cheers,
    Wags

where do u usually fish, bull

Gday and Welcome to Ausfish Bull

Mrs Benno1
    Sunny

Welcome aboard

Louis

Welcome Bull,
    Take note of wags' reply. There is a heap of info on this site . If you are not sure, check the search section or ask away.
    Cheers, Brendan