Thread: Bris classic prob

Bris classic prob

hi all,

i have posted this in the BRC thread, but as it is sort of urgent and had no response, i will start my own.

i have down loaded the entry form, filled it out and mailed it off today. easy.

i then went on brisbane fishing to pay online, so i ticked 2 person team ($40) and added to cart, where they then ask for info to submit. i did this, and nothing happened. i could not get into payment options etc.

i checked my email and had recieved one from BFO, but it was just a reminder to pay before the 1st. So i decided to become a member and sort it out, but as i had already used my email address in the previous details, it thinks i have lost my pass word!! thing is, i never entered a username or passsword so now i am goin round in circles and can't resolve the problem of paying before the cutoff! If it sounds confusing, its cause i am!! if there is someone on here that is on both sites that can help me out, that would be appreciated. My team name is 'Sea n Things' for 2 anglers.

pete
    Last edited by HIGH and DRY; 28-11-2007 at 01:31 PM. Reason: add name
    " Sea 'n' Things " 420 Quintrex-Suzuki 30

Re: Bris classic prob

Mate check you PM's

You should send Angus an email .. his email address will be on brisbanefishing.com.au
    Should be a great competition.
    Good luck!

Thanks Leeann. All sorted. I think

Angus