Thread: Intro

Intro

Hi all,
    Just thought I'd introduce myself. My name's Matt, I'm 26 and have been living in Townsville for about 4 years. Moved up here after finishing uni in Brisbane. Lived in Maryborough before that.

My wife and I are both high school teachers so I don't get much of a chance to get out fishing. I get down to the rock walls when I can and sometimes go barra/jack fishing with friends in the Ingham area.

Before moving up here most of my fishing was for whiting and bream in places like Bribie island, Noosa river and Inskip point.

I don't have a boat but do have a 4x4 hilux and enjoy getting out camping etc.

Good to see some regular Townsville reports on here. Keep up the good work.

matt

Re: Intro

Welcome matt hope you learn lots more usefull info about fishing on here.

cheers tassie JR

Welcome to the site matt. Hope you find some good info. By the way, nice knobby Tassie JR.

Cheers
    Kezza

Hi Matt, school teacher,man you will need to get into more fishing to help relieve stress. Good luck bud and welcome to the site.

Thanks guys, this place seems very friendly.

And sorry for posting in the wrong forum , Spot the noob!

matt

Welcome aboard mate, don't worry too much about posting in the wrong section.
    Roughly half of my threads are in the wrong place. Half a second after hitting the submit button I think, where the hell did I put that one