Thread: I'm Back

I'm Back

I think its been like 12 months since my last post
    Every time I looked at the computer 1 of the kids were on it, and to be honest between work and familly I didnt even get much fishin done. I managed the odd browse on this site but never posted anything.
    Recently I puchased a new computer (that the kids are banned from),so it is now possible for me to log on whenever there is time.
    As for the time, not a problem now, I am an Arborist by trade but through an unfortuate accident at work I now have a lot more time on my hands or should I say hand (chainsaws are not very forgiving).I still have both hands but the left dont work that well anymore.
    Anyway back to the topic at hand no pun intended
    I'll be visiting this site a lot more often as I'm off work for a couple/few months

Ps the fishing is on hold for a bit too unless someone has a 1 handed rod and reel I can borrow

cheers

Re: I'm Back

Squirming just thinking about the chainsaw...what no pictures...on second thoughts please, no pictures!! your avatar is enough.

Hope you are healed and back into the fish soon.

(Know what you mean about not having enough time to fish normally though! Bloody frustrating.)
    C&C

Thanx 4 the get well
    No pics just yet and I'll only post a pic with the stitches out when I get round to loading them on the puter

Ps Frustrating isn't the first word I thought of when It happen, almost everything has been put on hold.

cheers

I know what ya mean with the kids i done the same here and networked in there computer to the net so all is good now.
    Sorry about the hand mate thats not good at all.
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)