Thread: New to Townsville

New to Townsville

Hi all new to this site and to Townsville just bought a tinny and have been out every few days since. Lost a good barra under roonies bridge and fished the Bohle. anyway high all and look forward to hearing all the fishing stories..

Horseboy

Re: New to Townsville

welcome Horseboy

Welcome to townsville and also AF horseboy. You've done well to hook upto a barra so quickly, it took me 8 months beofre i even got a look at a barra up here.

How big is your tinny?

I have a 4.2 stacer my first boat altough i am an ex comecial fisherman ( kimberleys) and lived in the territory for 4 years but been in qld for 6yrs (charters towers) now and have got a good idea where i am going around the creeks. but to be able to get out when i want quickly is certainly a treat i hope to sneak outside on the good days but have a mate up north with a game boat so i get to the reef a bit anyway. Thanks for the welcome and look forward to more stories.

Horseboy

Welcome to the ville and ausfish Horseboy do a search on townsville, haughton ,bohle lots of good information to be found on this site
    Stuie
    IF IT CAN'T EAT A WHOLE PILLY I DON'T WANT IT

Welcome horse boy you'll have heaps of fun in the ville.

Welcome Horseboy