Thread: G'day from Hervey Bay!

Thumbs up G'day from Hervey Bay!

Well as the title suggest I'm from Hervey Bay although we just moved up here about 6 months ago. Previously we were in Perth and have done some great trips over there. Fav/ spot in W.A. would have to be Kalbarri ... as for the Bay .. still learning all about location, location, location!

I generally beach fish or go into a river all depending on what I am targetting. I have been boa fishing (Perth) but generally prefer the lay back nature of beach fishing (well ... usually it's lay back )

We have a Jayco Outback that we tow behind an NJ Paj and camp anywhere Where's the water (and legal! ) I'm very fortunate that my wife likes the camping lifestyle which can only mean one thing ... more time for fishing!

Off to Baffle Creek this weekend with a mate so hoepfully I might have something to report this time next Monday.

Cheers ...

Scol.

Re: G'day from Hervey Bay!

welcome Scol

Welcome aboard mate, there a few Ausfish members up your way and quite a few of us (myself included) that love to get away up there as often as possible, 3 weeks and counting and I will be gracing the bays shores. Look forward to seeing some reports from up that way, hope your trip to baffle is a good one.

Cheers and beers
    Scott
    "Mystique" Haines Signature 580BR with 175 of Mr Suzuki's finest ponies

gday mate and welcome to hervey bay!!

Many thanks for the welcome guys! I hope to contribute as I get into the fishing in this wonderful area.

Scol.
    Herring Impaired Angler