Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ausfish discount

Re: Ausfish discount

Guys this fish has to be seen in the flesh to do it the justice it deserves. I am convinced it is a fish from the prehistoric era! A pic will not do it justice for those who really love their bream and breamin...

And while you are at it why not shop around and pickup an item or two

Great intiative guys, great range of products,great service and great prices !!!!

Will be back for sure.
    Caleb

Its a hell of a bream , I’ll have to get Dean to take a digital pic of it. Unfortunate I’m still behind times and use film cameras . A digital camera is on my wish list but somewhere below the ever growing list
    of must have fishing tackle.
    Caleb with a spiel like that we should hire you as our full time PR guy .. We’ve changed the shop a lot from what it use to be, and plan to continuely do so. We try to make it the public’s shop alway open for suggestions, ideas, new stock and so on.
    Scotty will try to find out a price for you tommorow about the fish taxidermy.

Steve

Good to hear someone is looking after the Ausfish guys and girls.
    I'll be making the trip South from Brissy to visit u guys shortly.
    Want 2 see that bream :-)
    Cheers
    Lee

Dean showed me the bream the other day and its something to behold, gut on it like a yellowbelly. I can't recommend these fellow's highly enough, great range of the plastics that actually work and are bloody cheap even before the discount. Will be back again sometime this week.

clutter

Thanks guys it good to get good feedback. Hope we can help you out in getting better bargains and better service.

Clutter , sorry i miss yah in the shop the other day , Dean a good guy who loves fishing and talking about it just as much..
    Did yah give those eyeballz a go yet...
    i love them ,gave them a shot the other day , score about a dozen bream and 8 decent flatties on them . just working fast current lines hopping them along the bottom and just letting them sit there letting the tail do the work. match with the 211-gammy's jig heads they head stand just right.
    Now i'm all out, doh ,waiting for the next shipment to come in. Might have to flog some of Dean in the meantime..

Steve