Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Esky recommendations plse

Re: Esky recommendations plse

We have a 50L and a 105L tropical. Have had them for over 12 months and they are super tough and the ice lasts and lasts.............. We have a cushion fitted to the top of the big one, makes a great seat

Hi 1337,
    I got a coleman extreme plastic esky {says keeps ice for 5 days} 2 yrs ago and after about 6 camping trips, the lid started to bow.
    I took it back and exchanged it (and paid a bit more too) for a evercool fiberglass 65ltr.
    Top investment.
    It will keep a 4 day block of dry ice for about 9 days. What more would you want. Sensational for camping. Block ice made at home in the old ice cream containers will keep for a few days also.
    I was so happy with the evercool that I also now have a 50 ltr as well and it cops a lot of use.
    There is a big choice out there.
    Good luck.
    Graham. [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Ive got a 95 litre plastic Coopers brand , Same as tropical got it for $140 on special at a large camp shop ....

Wouldnt buy a fibreglass esky , cause if you did what I did an hour ago the fibreglass esky would be in a million pieces on a main road ....

I left Foxys house, heard a crunch and there sliding down the road was the plastic esky..... the damn rear hatch on the ute wasnt shut properly No fish splattered on road and esky is still like new .. ,,, so all is good

I've got a EVAKOOL 210ltr box....Great for our extended offshore trips in the tropics..It can handle a few big reds [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]..Also have the 85ltr Mackeral box which is awesome in the tinny...Ross