Thread: spiderwire?

spiderwire?

hi guys,

is there any difference between the yellow and green 6lb braid ?

thanks
    jason
    ... i only work to support my fishing addiction.....

Re: spiderwire?

Have used spiderwire stealth in 65pd, very impressed with it so far. Its in the yellow and seems to keep its condition (does not fray or fluff up) very well. Havent had any problems with it diggin in either. I have seen Heath use the 30pd in the moss green , he caught truckloads of mackerel on it and seemed to go very well.

Jason

p.s I know a guy that had the standard spiderwire a few years ago, it was a bucket of sh#!t. So make sure u get the Stealth version.

i agree with that statement about it use to be SH.. I was useing platapus super braid for a long time. But i got 30 pound in the yellow and 50 in the green on my reels at the moment and very happy with it{spiderwire} I seem to get alot more braid cuts tho
    planning the next onslaught 6.5m Profish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thanks guys , is $45 for a 300mt spool of 6lb a good price?

cheers
    jason

thats a pretty good price alright Jason. Where you getting it from?

found it at that price on ebay

cheers
    jason

Longtail was that from Minstortackle? I have a small spool of power pro turning up tommorrow or the next bought on friday.

Cheers fnq

Yellow is stealth green is shit. Stealth is awesome stuff I'll never by any other braid again I put 150lb whiplash on other rod at same time and I know I give my gear more of a work out then the other blokes on my boat and the stealth in 50lb has snapped many less time doesnt looked fraid at all reallyI pay about $75 300yd of 50lb