Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Ausfish Specials

Re: Ausfish Specials

Roo,

I use one, my son uses one and I have a spare for the decky (who eva that may be) as not many reels cut the mustard when chasin Mackerel. Since the TSS4 is now on the endangered species list I bought a spare for second son (aged 5 ) and a spare for me

I pull mine down annually for lubricating, it's been going 5 seasons now

The local boys thought okuma had come up with a competitive reel a year or 2 ago but they only lasted a season and went into the bin

cheers

Garry
    Garry

Retired Honda Master Tech

-Well here's a bit of a road test for ya boys.
    Been trying to find a reel to replace the TSS4( for mackeral Spinning). Got a Stella 10000 great reel and fast 6.1 ratio,but physically big and heavy 890grm. More suited to jigging.
    Then got a Stradic 8000 another great reel but lacks the speed needed for mackeral spinning.
    So wernt back to the TSS4, #and just bought another spare #one for the cupboard

TSS4 Great value for money #get em while ya can [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Quote Originally Posted by Willo
    -Well here's a bit of a road test for ya boys.
    Been trying to find a reel to replace the TSS4. Got a Stella 10000 great reel and fast 6.1 ratio,but physically big and heavy 890grm. More suited to jigging.
    Then got a Stradic 8000 another great reel but lacks the speed needed for mackeral spinning.
    So wernt back to the TSS4, #and just bought another spare #one for the cupboard

TSS4 Great value for money #get em while ya can [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]
    AHAAAAA gotcha ..I gonna print and frame this

Garry
    Garry

Well I had to find out one way or another

There are others out there apart from the TSS4, just need to know where to look
    Heath
    Gold Coast
    WWW.GCFISHING.COM

went to sundown this morning,
    they are the only dealer in caboolture
    redcliffe area that had the product i was after
    and i was even happier when they discounted the item.

NeilD

I went in Friday and walked out with a T curve 6-10 kg baitcaster. Without haggling they beat everyone elses price by about $15.00. Very helpfull and friendly and the Ausfish discount is a sweetener. I live on the southside but will make the effort in future to give them a go.

Watch out Jacks here I come

I was pretty pleased last week also. Bought a IceMate esky for $225 versus BCF price of $279.

Hi there I would like to say that I have dealt with sundown plenty of times and found them to be very helpfull. I would just like to suggest that maybe offering other deals like discounted services on outboards might be a good idea . I'm looking forward to testing out the new deals for ausfishers tomorrow the daughter needs a new real for her rod and I need to get some new braid.

Thanks to all for the kind words from those that have taken advantage of the Ausfish offer,the number of members we have seen in here and thus put faces to names has been a great response.
    To add,those that have been in have seen we are not joking and look after Ausfish members nicely.

We take note of every face we see that uses the Ausfish discount and rest assured if members keep this thing going so will we.

Also don't forget we are open late untill 9pm on thursday the 22nd and friday the 23rd for those that cannot make it into the store in normal work hours.

Once again thanks for the support from this site,it is appreciated.

Sundown Marine
    Sundown Marine.
    Cnr Anzac Ave and Regency street
    Redcliffe QLD 4020
    (07) 32033007

I was just wondering if there were any deals going on tinnies? I'm in the market for one at the moment.

Johnny

Johnny,

We will be able to do an Ausfish members price on boats.

Once again it is an in store option only.
    You will need to speak to John Donovan here at the store.

Sundown Marine
    Sundown Marine.
    Cnr Anzac Ave and Regency street
    Redcliffe QLD 4020
    (07) 32033007

Sundown Marine, Just a quik question,

When are you guys mooving down to the Gold Coast. We could do with some options like you are providing to Ausfishers

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Garry
    Garry

I also got some great prices at Sundown today, thanks Jason. # #It is well worth the trip guys and I doubt you will find better prices anywhere.

Now you just have to stock up on the heavy duty tackle for rigging game outfits and I won't have to go anywhere else.

Cheers,

Mark #

I would like to thank Jason for the great deal he gave me on a new rod & reel for my Daughter and the Beautifull 8' Live Fiber for me, it certainly made for a very merry christmas. Just on the Live Fiber I saved $50 compared to there nearest competitor. So anyone looking for a good deal on the north side go to sundown and see Jason.