Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Ausfish Specials

Ausfish Specials

Ausfish Members.

At the moment and untill Christmas we are offering Ausfish members extra discounts on everything in store just for mentioning Ausfish before you purchase any goods.

There are real savings to be made for Ausfish members and all you have to do is mention this post.

Pretty easy way to save for Christmas.

Sundown Marine

Sundown Marine.
    Cnr Anzac Ave and Regency street
    Redcliffe QLD 4020
    (07) 32033007

Re: Ausfish Specials

What can you do us for the TSS4?
    Shane

ShaneJ,

Price is $140 ,less for cash.

Less for cash means you must be in the store with cash to get it,not over the phone or over the net but in the store.

Sundown Marine
    Sundown Marine.
    Redcliffe QLD 4020
    (07) 32033007

Sounds good. I'll drop down this afternoon.
    Shane

Needmorerum

What's the difference between doing a deal over the phone to doing it in store. The less for cash in store doesn't help anyone who isn't able to get in there.
    Money's Money in my books, or is this one of them 'deals' that you try and get someone to buy more than what they are after when they get in there?

Corry

PS. Not trying to be a pessimist, just annoys me that deals can't be fair to all.

How much for a BNIB Daiwa Saltist 30T.

thanks
    dicko1980

I went down to Sundown Marine this afternoon and picked up a TSS4 and a 6-8kg Live Fibre. I was given great deal and good service
    Shane

Corry,

We advertised "less for cash" in a few magazines this month and the TSS4 price was on that list,we only offer that deal in store unfortunately.
    It's not one of those deals you describe.
    We do it for one reason.We never write a price on a card or do the best we can but in the store,it is to keep a competitor that can't be mentioned here a step behind us.
    Having said that every Ausfish Member that cannot make the store and rings the store and happens to mention the handle they post under will get the same Ausfish deals as the rest
    Give us a call.

ShaneJ,

It was good to put a face to a name.We think you will be happy with the outfit.
    Thanks for the wrap too!

Sundown Marine

Sundown Marine.
    Redcliffe QLD 4020
    (07) 32033007

David_P

Quote Originally Posted by SundownMarine
    ShaneJ,

Less for cash means you must be in the store with cash to get it,not over the phone or over the net but in the store.

Sundown Marine

SM,

So what is the "special" deal you are offering Ausfish members on this reel? You have it advertised at $140 (less for cash) in the latest QFM. Therefore anyone is entitled to that price, and therefore you haven't done anything in particular to look after Ausfish members by quoting this price. Not that I want a new TSS4 at present, just thought it odd that you quoted a "special" price on this site which is in fact available to anyone that walks in to your store.

Regards,
    Dave.

Sundown Marine being a Ausfish Advertiser, they are offering even better deals to Ausfish members.
    Shane

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy
    [quote author=SundownMarine link=1132879352/0#2 date=1132890190]ShaneJ,

Sundown Marine

SM,

So what is the "special" deal you are offering Ausfish members on this reel? You have it advertised at $140 (less for cash) in the latest QFM. Therefore anyone is entitled to that price, and therefore you haven't done anything in particular to look after Ausfish members by quoting this price. Not that I want a new TSS4 at present, just thought it odd that you quoted a "special" price on this site which is in fact available to anyone that walks in to your store.

Regards,
    Dave.
    [/quote]

Come on guys!

As an advertisor/sponsor Sundown is just trying to look after Ausfish members...sure there are deals - $140.00...then there are deals - less for cash ...and then there is the less for cash for Ausfishers in the store...cash in hand...ready to buy...what's wrong with that????

Why the skepticism about a sponsor that is trying to do the right thing by us and help us save a few bucks on other competitors too boot.

The folks at Sundowns have gone the extra mile both in supply and service and saved me heaps in setting up the Rip Tide...they are just trying to pass the cheer around with good, honest competitive prices and fantastic service. I'm sure any that venture in will be as impressed as ShaneJ and I are.

cheers

rhys
    ><((((º>.¸.•'´¯)

Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved, Gabriel Marcel

I second that rhys, support the people that support ausfish!...foxy

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneJ
    I went down to Sundown Marine this afternoon and picked up a TSS4 and a 6-8kg Live Fibre. I was given great deal and good service
    Ok spill the beans, what did you pay.

Good on you Sundown Marine! Might have to come have a browse around!

(Don't suppose there is an ATM machine out the front to get cash out of.... )