Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Ausfish Specials

Re: Ausfish Specials

Whitto,

The Erskines go for $175 and $199 off the shelf,in order of old to new models.
    In store is better pricing of course.

I (Jason) have just got back from 4 days at Awoonga where i gave the new model a work out,great reel and tough enough to handle any barra in that dam.

Sundown Marine.
    Sundown Marine.
    Cnr Anzac Ave and Regency street
    Redcliffe QLD 4020
    (07) 32033007

WHITTO

Thanks Jason for replying, Thats exactly what I want it for, as you know it has a very good drag capability, will be in to see you in due course, Cheers Whitto

bidkev

Just saved heaps on some new vest type PFD's. Thanks to Jason and Sundown for exceptional customer service. As the Verminator would say, "I'll be back"

kev

If you wear it under your shirt, you can pretend you're buff like him too Kev!!!

When i first read your thread Dan I swear it said skirt not shirt!!! lol

Kev,

It was good to put a face to a name mate and just have a yarn about stuff ,glad we could help out with the PDF's.

Thanks for dropping in!

Sundown Marine.
    Sundown Marine.
    Redcliffe QLD 4020
    (07) 32033007

bidkev

Quote Originally Posted by madman1
    When i first read your thread Dan I swear it said skirt not shirt!!! lol
    Damn! You've sussed my little secret!

kev

Quote Originally Posted by kingtin
    Just saved heaps on some new vest type PFD's. Thanks to Jason and Sundown for exceptional customer service. As the Verminator would say, "I'll be back"

kev
    Hey Kev,

What brand/type did you get? I've been considering upgrading myself for the same reasons as you, and if you've done the footwork with research it'll save me the time. Do they take up more or less space than the bricks?

One day I'll find the time to get up to SM.

Mike

bidkev

Quote Originally Posted by 2iar
    [quote author=kingtin link=1132879352/90#92 date=1137465403]Just saved heaps on some new vest type PFD's. Thanks to Jason and Sundown for exceptional customer service. As the Verminator would say, "I'll be back" #

kev
    Hey Kev,

What brand/type did you get? I've been considering upgrading myself for the same reasons as you, and if you've done the footwork with research it'll save me the time. Do they take up more or less space than the bricks?

One day I'll find the time to get up to SM.

Mike[/quote]

They're Hutchwilco Pulsar Mike.

http://www.bargainboatbits.com.au/Bo...tCategoryID=62

Jason beat this by a considerable amount.

kev

bidkev

Ooooops! Forgot size question. Mike, they're about the same size laid flat but thinner. They fit in the side pouches whereas the bricks didn't.

kev

Quote Originally Posted by kingtin
    Ooooops! Forgot size question. Mike, they're about the same size laid flat but thinner. They fit in the side pouches whereas the bricks didn't.

kev

Thanks Kev,

A better PFD that stows better was exactly what I'm looking for. I'm going to lanyard a plastic pealess whistle to them too.

Hope you & the crew never need them.

Mike

bidkev

Thanks Mike, and I wish you and all boaties likewise. Whistles are the go and teaching the kids the international distress call with 'em.

I think a personal epirb may be next on the list.

kev

Great to see Ausfishers supporting Sundown Marine and proving their promise true...Congrats Sundown Marine, your efforts at looking after us are surely being appreciated and you can be sure we are telling our other mates about your great competitive pricing and exceptional service too.

Keep up the great work

Rhys
    ><((((º>.¸.•'´¯)

Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved, Gabriel Marcel

H guys, new member here.have just purchased a TSS4.would like to know if spare spools are available,if so,how much and how much to send them south to Tas,
    Ian.

Woolly_Bugger,

The cost of the spare spool for the TSS4 would be $36 this includes getting it to you in Tassie.
    Unfortunately there is not alot of discount we can offer when ordering specific parts in and then freighting them on.
    Dunphy sports has good stocks of them at the moment.

Sundown Marine.
    Sundown Marine.
    Redcliffe QLD 4020
    (07) 32033007