Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Ausfish Specials

Re: Ausfish Specials

Was in today , bought a penn reel , good price thanks sundown. #Strongy.

well..xmas has been and gone...are the deals still on offer Jason?

I bought a Navionics card prior to Xmas from them...they were great...put it in a GPS to ensure it had the info I wanted...and the price was good also...thanks a lot SD

I drove out to SD last week and "Birdy" fixed me up with the best price on a Shimano 4500 Baitrunner. He was also excellent in offerring advice on rods and didn't try to sell me the most expensive rod on the market rather what was going to suit my needs the best. Great service will result in great sales. Cheers Birdy keep up the good work SD.

Hutcho.

PS. I forgot to buy some braid for the new reel....so i'll be back out soon!

PinHead,

Yes we will continue to do the Ausfish discount.
    The reason being that we had such a great response from members that came into the store we are willing to keep it going as long as members continue to support us.

Sundown Marine.
    Sundown Marine.
    Cnr Anzac Ave and Regency street
    Redcliffe QLD 4020
    (07) 32033007

Gents
    They have got some well priced skirted lures toooooo.. only $9, i got about 10 of them hee hee hee......
    Lovely eat me quickly green/gold
    Purple people eaters
    Treat me gently Nipple pink skirts.

All fully rigged to 60pound leader

They may still have sommmme

Giddy-up
    Mark

well how about you give me a rough price on the stella reel 10000 .... #hey do you think 80lb braid 300m can fit on ?????

slyham775,

The Stella will hold 300m of .40 mm line.
    There is a few 80lb lines (superbraid is one) that would fit onto it but most would not,although those that would not fit would be within 10m or so of fitting on.

Our everyday price on the stella is $1123,we have them in the cabinet everyday.
    Ausfish discount is less,we stand by not giving away what that is on the open forum.

Sundown Marine.
    Sundown Marine.
    Cnr Anzac Ave and Regency street
    Redcliffe QLD 4020
    (07) 32033007

WHITTO

G'Day Sundown, Could you give me a price of the Penn Eskine Thanks Im aware there are two models could you price both thanks Cheers Whitto

I dont think its fair or even a good thing for Jason to be giving prices on here. If you would like to get the great prices make a trip into Sundown Marine. It will be worth your while!
    Shane

bidkev

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto
    G'Day Sundown, Could you give me a price of the Penn Eskine Thanks #Im aware there are two models could you price both thanks #Cheers #Whitto
    Mate, I think, considering the very good deals that SD are doing for Ausfishers, that the least we can expect is for them to keep their prices to themselves and to not help the opposition.

As they have asked before, please do business in the shop and not in public.

kev

WHITTO

Thanks for the words of wisdom ShaneJ,pity you didn't think of that when you asked the question not so long ago and got a price,I think Sundown are big enough and ugly enough to make that decision, if they choose not to reply Ill just have to phone, Cheers Whitto

WHITTO

Thanks Kev,maybe you should tell Sundown that not me, Cheers Whitto

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto
    Thanks for the words of wisdom ShaneJ,pity you didn't think of that when you asked the question not so long ago and got a price
    Just incase you missed it, I had asked before it was said that prices would not be given on here and that the deals would only be done in store!
    Shane

WHITTO

No I didn't miss it ShaneJ, its just a pity you didn't think of your words of wisdom before you asked the question, Cheers Whitto

westie

Move on guys, the deal is in store and THAT IS IT simple SD have said it so many times, sure ask them if they have a product there or some advice. They are giving us Ausfish crew a good deal, if they said Tss4 $50, we could just print it out ( as it is then an ADVERTISED PRICE) go to our local store and say Match it, that is not what it is about.

You have to make the effort and go in and the guys will look after you I am sure, as we have NOT SEEN any dissatisfied members complaining about being ripped off they must be backing up what they say when it come to price.

These guys want us to shop there and are willing to do the best they can, and smile and have a chat along with advice, all for the cheapest price around. You gotta luv that.

To me that is being committed, and good on ya guys it is a pity there are not more like you and not just in the fishing industry.