Thread: ebay-Come In Suckers

Re: ebay-Come In Suckers

Whats a COD? sorry

Quote Originally Posted by breamoholic View Post
    Whats a COD? sorry
    Cash On Delivery or private health maternity care

kev

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

yeah sorry to hear about this .i use ebay all the time
    if this happened to me i would be informing the police .

lie loud enough and for long enough and eventually the masses will believe you !!!

Guys:

Just a warning if anyone bid and won any items from this Ebay seller
    "bringn_sexyback".

I pay for an item(money order) and never recieve the good, try a million times to get him to reponse but no luck, been buying stuff off the net and never had any problems too i deal with this scum!!!

I should have suspected him at first place when i ask him to give me the account so that i can direct deposit money order to U.S.A to him.

It was a Maui Jim Sunglassese i bid for and won and was thinking of using for fishing and daily use.

Anyone can advise me what i should do???

Mate sounds like you should give ebay a miss some people are just not meant to buy goods on the net
    Last edited by reelchippy; 29-07-2007 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by reelchippy View Post
    Mate sounds like you should give ebay a miss some people are just not meant to buy goods on the net
    ROFL and here was me .... biting my tongue.
    The best female fisher EVER ...... it's just a pitty no one told the fish

Petra

Smile Re: ebay-Come In Suckers

Hi Kev,

What I meant was I had only read the post that day. I came across the link when I was doing a search. Its heading read "Ebay come in suckers" I am a regular on ebay so I was interested. When I read the threads I was appalled at what this guy was doing and how he treated that poor lady. Yes I did just join the other day, just so I could add to the conversation as one member mentioned they were reporting him to the authorities. So I thought they would be interested to know this person is back on ebay possibly still ripping off people. That's why I signed up ...to advise that he and still selling on ebay... I wasn't looking on he net for him specifically, but when I went to ebay I was. I did a search using his email address and the result showed he is an active seller.

All the best,
    Debbie

quote=kingtin;658332]Hi Debbie, thanks for the heads up but I'm curious as to how you "just read this"?

The thread is nearly 18 months old, you have just joined today, and this is your first post? Were you searching the net for this guy specifically?

kev[/quote]

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. This seller has 11 negative feedback comments as you are probably aware now. I have contacted the ebay community regarding what to do in your situation. I will keep you posted. Can I also ask if you have the receipt from when you paid for the item because a money order should be traceable?

Kind regards,
    Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by melb_guy View Post
    Guys:

Just a warning if anyone bid and won any items from this Ebay seller "bringn_sexyback".

I pay for an item(money order) and never recieve the good, try a million times to get him to reponse but no luck, been buying stuff off the net and never had any problems too i deal with this scum!!!

I should have suspected him at first place when i ask him to give me the account so that i can direct deposit money order to U.S.A to him.

It was a Maui Jim Sunglassese i bid for and won and was thinking of using for fishing and daily use.

Anyone can advise me what i should do???

Quote Originally Posted by gemmababe2001 View Post
    Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. This seller has 11 negative feedback comments as you are probably aware now. I have contacted the ebay community regarding what to do in your situation. I will keep you posted. Can I also ask if you have the receipt from when you paid for the item because a money order should be traceable?

Kind regards,
    Debbie

This seller, bringn_sexyback,now has no items for sale.
    This may mean that he is now suspended.
    It's very important to complain as loudly as possible to ebay if a transaction is not completed or goods are not as represented.
    And always check the feedback of the seller prior to bidding.

Such a good way to be able to access products from all over the world but as in any situation it just takes the odd clown to cast negativity on the business.

Scott

Scott

hhhmmm I have NEVER gone to my local tackle shop, and handed him the money and he never gave me the goods!

Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    hhhmmm I have NEVER gone to my local tackle shop, and handed him the money and he never gave me the goods!
    Good point Noelm, play with fire and you're gonna get burnt eventually!
    Support your local tackle shop!

Cheers

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by gemmababe2001 View Post
    Hi there,

Kind regards,
    Debbie
    Yes i still have the receipt.

On Monday i call up Aust Post and check the money order and it's not cash....so i race to Aust Post asking them to cancel or put the money on hold.....all they said, was there was nothing they can do. Aust Post did give me a form to fill out and send to the U.S, but by Wednesday that prick had cash out the money order.
    If Aust Post can put a hold on it straight away, i might able to stop him cashing out.
    Anyway it's a lesson i learn, but at lease it's not like big amount!!!

Had a look at ebay a while back and figured it was the eaiest thing to set up a great rating for yourself, just create a few user names, sell some stuff back and forth between yourself, might cost you a dollar in commission, and with anhours work you could have ten great referrals all from yourself. Then some stupid would send you money because you have a great rating.

Have a look at this www.bluewater.net.au/catalog/article_info.php?articles_id=102
    how to get ripped off on ebay

Guys:

Just an update on purchasing my sunnies from US Ebay...the seller finally send me the item!!!
    I am feeling so lucky...coz i almost certainly think i would never recover the item!!!
    I have learn my lesson....read feedback from the seller before bidding!!

Cheers

Good for you! You should never have had any doubt if they system actually worked as designed.

I got sent the wrong braid not long ago, was a con, I was never going to get the one I paid for. Checked feedback, but didn't google, will google also from now on.

I also bought a brand new SS prop for bugger all not long ago, so far I am way way ahead with ebay than wihout it.

cheers fnq