Thread: Broken Loomis

Broken Loomis

I Have just "inherited" a broken Loomis rod. I've been told that if I have the butt end sticker I can get a replacement rod for a fee. Does anyone know what the fee is? or does it vary according to the blank. Blank is a GL3. Rod is MBR784C.

Re: Broken Loomis

Hi Borisdog
    The Expeditor on a GL3 loomis costs $130. Just take the rod down to your nearest loomis dealer and they will get in a replacement rod for you.

Cheers

Duncan

Thanks Duncan

luress

I think you have to be the original purchaser for that to happen

How would you prove you were the original purchaser? I ask because I have a Loomis GL2 and was the original purchaser but i didnt keep the receipt or anything like that. Cheers,
    Kev

Also does anyone know what the fee is on a GL2?

Darren_R

Gday, I have broken 2 Loomis crankbaits and have paid $150.00 for the replacement rod. You DO have to have the original purchase reciept or proof. They can also be a bit dodgy as they always blame you for jaming it in a car door or standing on it even if it is a geniune break, which it was both times. I think they are overated and not worth the price. Thats why you can get a new one for $150.00 and not the retail $300.00. Someone's making some money? I dont want another one.
    Thats my experience.