Thread: "Forsyth": have you heard of it?

"Forsyth": have you heard of it?

I was given a reel with the brandname Forsyth. Has anyone heard of it and ifso is it any good?

Cheers mat

Re: "Forsyth": have you heard of it?

Never heard of em but a quick search on google shows a couple for sale on ebay.

Cheers

Mike

I thought there was a tackle manufacturer in Tassie that uses that brand name.

TOL

i would say made in china or somewhere cheap,ive got a couple both have the same problem ,hes based in tassie brings em in and flogs em on ebay,some models may be better than others but not mine.

rogue2527

have purchased 3 of them, 2 baitcasters and 1 game reel. have had no problems with so far, gave a mate one of the baitcasters to take to callide chasing barramundi, was impressed enough to purchase his own. got them off ebay for less than $50 including postage and what what you get is pretty good.

i brought a medium size baitrunner about a month ago from him .....quite a nice reel for the money i paid ....... i have only caught a few fish with it so far so cant say too much but so far i am happy

he is local to me and his stock is purchased from china, he makes no bones about that. He freely supplies his PH number on his ebay auctions and also does deals outside ebay aust wide.
    I have no connection with him other than I have purchased 1 of his bait runners and some braid to see what its like.
    cheers
    blaze