Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glow in the dark hooks

Glow in the dark hooks

Somebody mentioned glow in the dark hooks here a while ago, can anybody remember who had them?
    Thankyou

Re: Glow in the dark hooks

hooks or jigheads..

Hooks I think but jig heads would be good.

i did see there were some lumo hooks out now.. not sure who they're made by though sorry

Glow in the dark hooks
    Why would we want that?
    I dont get it, i thought we are ment to hide the hook or make it looks as natural as possible.
    Wouldnt it be like putting a light up a yabbies butt?

Really confused Rik

yeh I don't know how effective they would be, but the glow beads do seem to work well at night so the hooks might .. i imagine they wouldn't be that cheap though

It's just a stupid theory that I've got which I'd like to test out without exposing myself as too much of an idiot. As I said I'm sure I read a thread on here in which they were mentioned along with other glow in the dark items including beads. Part of it was in relation to tailor or jew fishing I think.

Sorry, finally found the thread.

Hi Shayned!

Budds Bait and Tackle at Cleveland have glow in the dark sinkers! Maybe they know something about the hooks!

Can you post the link to the thread, so we can have a look?

Janine

THE SAME SHOP THAT SELLS FLOATING SINKERS HAS THEM IN STOCK. ALSO HEARD THEY HAVE INVISIBLE HOOKS IN STOCK #GOOD LUCK KEV

just dip your hooks in the pine river,,,, the closer to narangba the better,,,

saves buying em!!!!!!!!
    can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE

Quote Originally Posted by sooty
    THE SAME SHOP THAT SELLS FLOATING SINKERS HAS THEM IN STOCK. ALSO HEARD THEY HAVE INVISIBLE HOOKS IN STOCK #GOOD LUCK KEV
    hmmm... thats a bit of an oxymoron isn't it? a floating sinker....

nah az, you use it on the mono braid, mono braid is great on eggbeater alveys ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gbanger
    nah az, you use it on the mono braid, # mono braid is great on eggbeater alveys

Az,
    This why I didn't want to post this, as even I think I'm being an idiot about it but if the theory pans out I'll be a bloody genius mind you the smart money is definetly on idiot at this stage.
    Herm,
    I dont know how to do the link thing so I bumped the thread, its in saltwater chat under glow sticks.
    Cheers,
    Shayne