Thread: have i got a problem?

Re: have i got a problem?

more

more

bugger , now i need to go fishing again

Sounds like an AA (PA) meeting....... Hi I'm Adam and I am addicted to placcies........Chorus... "Hello Adam"

kwijibo

Q: "Does nance have a problem?"

A: No comment

Great_White

lanks there will be a few more addicts about after showing off all those fish you are catching on them frangers

You might even convert me over to the dark side

HST you need to change you name to Mr Reels Do you have rods to go with all of them? I have heard of a reeeeeel for every occasion but you sure have cornered #the market

When is the Garage Sale LOL

Peter

Yep, plastics fishing is an "ISM" of some sort, they just have not found a name for it yet. I think I will start a councelling service and make a heap of money for my practice.. Lets see.... Plasticism... Nup.... Frangism..... Rubberism....

You will never use every colour or type, settling for just 3 or 4. From the photo I think you have the right type, just heaps of them. You never used to buy just one or two pillies did you?

Myself? I am in rehab, I can ignor the temptation to buy anything that looks good these days, and I can pace myself to buying one or two packets per outing, sticking to the variety that lasts longer but does the same trick. And I can tell my wife about my intention to visit the tackle shop openly and honestly to her. So I am nearly clean!!

You have made the biggest step toward finding a cure by confessing your "ISM" publicly. Keep up the good work!!

Scalem

Graham_N_Roberts

Gee wiz HST, they all look like Abus.
    AA .. Anglers Anon or Abu Anon.

Lanks... show off Good on ya, well done.

Here we are ... big tides, big moon, and a bloke's gotta sit at home on call.

Cheers Graham