Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: which spin stic?

Re: which spin stic?

hey castamasta
    hope you get as much pleasure from your new rod,whatever it may be, as I have. The thing I like about the Egrell rods is the fact that they are built by Eric Grell himself. They are not just run off a production line. True Australian rod built for Australian conditions just like it says in the brochure.
    Anyway enjoy your fishing. Will be waiting to see posts of the big ones.
    Fishezy

so do i fishezy .....i will certainly let you know,by the way did you mention brochures?...were do i get my hands on one.....hi shayned,nothing wrong with the samarui,s they are a nice rod.im going to try to get down to sundown marine tomorrow and look at the egrel,s my next preference is a rod in the loomis stable in the imx range,cant think of the model #...also dont mind the millers,but of emailed ian twice with no response,unlike ian as i have dealt with him before,he must be away.thanks for the advice guys keep it coming and ill let you know the outcome,cheers,casta.

hey castamasta, I think sundown has some brochures. I got mine at the boatshow. Gives some general info on the rods and how and why they are built the way they are. interesting read.
    fishezy

thanks fishezy,im still cant make up my mind tho,did go down to sundown,checked the e.grells out and was impressed,may buy one.spoke{via email}..with ian miller and corresponding with blackdiamond rods at present,the e.grells are the only rods the specificly make a rod to suit my needs.im keen to look at the g.loomis greenwater gws901 i think the model is,only problem is,its a 7ft6in rod..awkward to travel with.i will make up my mind before the end of week,i think ...cheers,casta.