Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crabbing Gear

the_old_fella

Re: Crabbing Gear

Good - ay peoples.

Sorry about the confusion Shane, we still have Crab'n Gear, however the reason I changed my sign is because when I was an under teen I was confused with who was grandma, grandpa, granddad, nanny etc, so I want to save my grand daughters the problem T..O..F...

So what are you up to now?
    we are getting very busy with the new pots that just pop up in a second, they were originally design for the aged and infirmed in mind.

it took 2.5 years in the Patents office but worth the wait .

we gave aid to Sunfish with the junior fishing program.

Hey peoples the crabbing industry is a good one with the right gear and knowledge has any consideration gone toward the effect the new closures may have on us?

Thanks Craigie I appreciate your support, drop over some time but forgive me if I need a reminder.

Jeffo, in all honesty, I wouldn't recommend anything less than a 1 meter with a 12mm steel for the bottom ring, but if there was any chance you might use for the muddies as well, recent findings/ reports indicate grey with orange combo net. depending on your budget and desires would determine design and thus price.

thanks again for all the support
    TOF

Thats good to hear mate. I thought for a second that you had left the shop.
    I have some of the pots that pop up in a second and i'm happy with them, infact i'm thinking about getting some more
    I'd like to pop in some time and have a chat about what would be best for what I want to do.

I hope to catch up with you soon.

Shane
    Shane

TOF,

Yes mate, been around a couple of times in the past to collect your product.
    Originally picked up my first lot from your house many moons back. Then had one lot sent to me, then the next lot was the 1.3m dia monsters that I collected from the shed.

Actually was in the shed on Monday (25 th) and grabbed the 8 circular Spanner traps that the original customer failed to collect. Sandi served me and a friend and you passed by and stopped for a yarn.
    Can't wait to get them in the water and give them a run.

I also sent you an e-mail via your web site a few weeks back about Spanner Traps, not sure if you got it or not ??

Cheers
    Craigie.

i would also say crab n gear have some of the best pots i have some of self opening and closing one they are great

the_old_fella

Craigie, I got your e-mail, thanks and only do as you need to, no hard feelings or guilt, but i try not to forget an order, they sometimes become way-laid.

Not sure if this is the right spot to mention, but I spoke to another political party member (Shane knows) and I signed up after reading some of their material.

I have heard the fishos' are goin around collecting untagged pots, does anyone know if it is true? OR EVEN LEGAL?

TOF

TOF,

I will collect the 7 new Spanner traps within the next 2 weeks. Please hold them for me as I may not get a chance to pick them up just yet.

Cheers
    Craigie.