Thread: Early Christmas Presents #(To myself!!)

boat_1

Early Christmas Presents #(To myself!!)

Just picked up my last reel purchase today. I have no hope of asking for some new reels from the better half for Christmas, so i bought them myself. Don't know how i am going to explain where they came from or where the money went, i'll have to worry about that when the time comes. #

Does anyone else have this problem!! #Now to buy some rods for them. #

I ended up with six Shimano reels & one Penn reel.
    Pic attached.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...icture3306.jpg

Andrew.

Re: Early Christmas Presents #(To myself!!)

Mate she cant blue with santa clause, your just the lucky reciever of said goods, and pssst!!!! if thats a 2500 sustain match it with a gary howard shikari 7ft 4-6kg, i hear the easter bunny has a few for early delivery..( if your game)

G'day
    Hmm.... 7 reels in one hit?? Mate you're in trouble [smiley=whip.gif]
    good luck explaining yourself

Dave
    PRECISION DETAILING
    For all your MARINE DETAILING needs
    www.precisiondetailing.com.au

Shitty_Master

Re: Early Christmas Presents  (To myself!!)

I think you can now safely say ex girlfriend/wife.

I just got my new reel off Ebay as a early Xmas present
    She wasn't too happy with one purchase from mine imagine if i buy 7 reels....she would KILL me .lol

Good on ya mate

Pitsta

Very nice Andrew ! Just tell her they fell of the back of a truck

Mark

Sale rep would of loved you!!

a_big_red_1

LOL, now thats ball-zz
    maybe the better half can get the new rods

if that was me and id ask for 6 rods, i would find 6 broom sticks wrapped up under the tree

Daz

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack
    LOL, now thats ball-zz
    maybe the better half can get the new rods

if that was me and id ask for 6 rods, i would find 6 broom sticks wrapped up under the tree

Daz
    you would have to tell her she can only ride one at a time [smiley=helpa.gif]

finga64

I'm laughing....the cook's just brought a horse and needs a fair bit of gear and so has spent a fair whack of the slush fund.
    I'm rolling in browny point ATM. Look out for when I spend the said browny points.
    Not going to rush this. I have to get good value per brownie point to make it worthwhile.
    I've told her about the reel I brought last week. Haven't told her about the lathe and tooling though...Shhhh

just tell her you bought them...simple as that..are you guys that scared fo your other half that you have to accrue brownie points to do anything or buy anything...I would not live in that situation.

Didn't you know PinHead, thats what marriage is all about.

Brett

May 2006 Order New Hilux - June 2006 Order ARB & Other Goodies - August 2006 Organise fitting of ARB & Other Goodies - 2nd September 2006 Delivery of New Hilux with Goodies - 2nd September 2006 Break Goodies - 3rd September 2006 Use Angle Grinder to Modify New Goodies - 4th July 2007 BEND ARB rear protection bar (Big Rocks) - 31st July 2007 Notice cracked welds in the ute tub. TWIST!! - September 2007 Bend Alloy Side Steps - Feb 2008 Install steel side steps - March 2008 Bend Steel steps & Punture Diff Lock Air Line

Financial decisions are shared between equals in the relationship, or so the book on financial relationship management said.
    Females tend to plan their spending, men can be be a bit spur of the moment.
    It is not the fact that you spend the money, it is the fact that you did not plan to spend that amount of money that really P*sses them off.

From personal experience, 100% true. She spits feathers for days because the money set aside for the new handheld GPS was spent on this marine toolkit that is all stainless steel and comes in a waterproof box.

Wessel

My missus wont be finding out about the zillion, stradic,Curado 200, Sol 2500 that i pick up this week. The GL Forcelite I got on Thursday or the $150 i spent on plastics at springwood today. If she does ill be her ass for quite some time.

Cheers Whytey
    If you wish to learn more about reading and getting the most from your Lowrance units or learning more about fishing with artificial baits I will come out in the comfort of your own boat for one on one coaching. Please call for more information.