Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: having trouble going past the tackle shop

Re: having trouble going past the tackle shop

Mmmmmmmmmm tackle shops........... I'm glad i got rid of the wife,,,,, she was holding me back My daughters are happy to spend my $$$ in the tackle shop as well

yesss yeesssss u go mate i love it. yeh u know, i'm a victim of this cronic disease. if theres tackle in a shop, i will sniff it out quicker than maggot on a hot chop, it's like i have this inbuilt fishing gear radar or something like that. i'm so close to loosing my family because i havent got any money > (because of tackle itch) i havent even got my xmas tree up 4 the kids yet because im hideing away in some isle of some store looking 4 something new and shiney to put under a rock or in a tree or dissapear imbedded in some big mean scaley critter mouth or just sit in a plastic contaner for years unused . i just hope i can get the kids some real crissie prezzies soon and not fishing gear so the mrs will let me scrach my itch again
    figjam :wink:

I had recessed my lure obsession for about 3 years and now with the festive season approaching and many tight lines I am sorry to say i have the same itch.

grrrr this obsession!
    Not enough time in the day, to many spots to fish!

The Missus and I had a bad day on saturday with the Mart carpark sale and the compulsary trip to Go Camping @ Nerang. ended up a $600 day out came home with 2 sic stik pros, a rack raider combo and more plastics and lures than i know what to do with.
    Hopfully it is only a 24hr virus.......not sure if the immune system could handle another bout.

roo.