Thread: Disability Fishing

Disability Fishing

Hello Everyone.

I am new here and I am glad that I am here.

ok I have a problem, I have a disability and have not been fishing for quite along time. So I have decided to get back in to it. What i want to ask is I usually go fishing of Pt Melbourne or St. Kilda piers. What i want to know is what size hook and what line should I be using.

Thanks Guys

Re: Disability Fishing

Hey , fig merry x-mas and all that .
    Sorry can't help on that one .
    Guess it must be a bit like estuary fishing ???
    Ta.

Sorry fig, I'm up in QLD so can't help. Try your local tackle shop, they should be happy to help.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Brett

May 2006 Order New Hilux - June 2006 Order ARB & Other Goodies - August 2006 Organise fitting of ARB & Other Goodies - 2nd September 2006 Delivery of New Hilux with Goodies - 2nd September 2006 Break Goodies - 3rd September 2006 Use Angle Grinder to Modify New Goodies - 4th July 2007 BEND ARB rear protection bar (Big Rocks) - 31st July 2007 Notice cracked welds in the ute tub. TWIST!! - September 2007 Bend Alloy Side Steps - Feb 2008 Install steel side steps - March 2008 Bend Steel steps & Punture Diff Lock Air Line

Sorry fig, also in QLD, but have a disability myself. First thing is a comfy seat, if it is hard for you to carry put wheels on it. A couple of hours sitting in one spot and I usually have to get help to get moving again.

As for rig, go and see what everyone else is using, might serve as a starting point. By the way welcome to the site.