Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: japan tackle stores

japan tackle stores

Anyone had any dramas with any of the Japanese e bay stores?

I did some shopping around on the net today and found some variable prices for the same products and wondered if the cheaper guys where as reliable?

example 1:
    Team diawa Zillion 100SH
    @ Ginrepeche online store $USD 219.99 shipped.
    @ Japan Tackle online store $USD 279.00 shipped.

example 2:
    Shimano Antares AR (calais equiv)
    @ Ginrepeche online store $USD 264.99 shipped.
    @ Japan Tackle online store $USD 419.00 shipped.
    @ Shimreels online store $USD 380.00 shipped.

I could go on but it follows a similar trend.

Anyone got any comment on the Ginrepeche shop and general dealings with the online guys?

Cheers, Rod.

Re: japan tackle stores

Hi Rod

I have bought few items of Ginrepeche and they are very nice people.

cheers

Kai

Any link for Ginrepeche, is that how you spell it?
    Plat and Ichiban are another couple of online stores.
    Regards Charlie

Check their feedback !!

Quote Originally Posted by Kai
    Hi Rod

I have bought few items of Ginrepeche and they are very nice people.

cheers

Kai
    Same here got my first Japanese reel Daiwa Caldia KIX 4000.
    And their shipping was super fast, landed my purchased reel just in 3-4 days.
    Hope that help

Hi Rod Bought a diawa certate reel off Ginrepeche the other week. Got the reel within 3 days of ordering, plus saved plenty of money . Will definitely be buying more tackle off him in the future

cdenyer

I buy a few lures from Ginrepeche and thus far have had nil problems. And check the website frequently.They often have free shipping if you spend a certain amount. Can't beat that.

Chris

Searched Ebay australia and international, no results for "Ginrepeche" got a link?

finga64

sorry guys, i spelled it incorrectly . follow the link finga has put up. .

Cheers for the replies. I will look into it further but seems to be ok. I had a look at their feedback and out of all their feedback 99.7% were positive.

goes to show that even amongst the online stores their is a fairly big price variation to be found.

cheer, roo.

lets just hope ya have no problems so then you dont have to send it back to japan. i know a guy who bought a certate over the net had problems and daiwa aust didnt wanna know him. then again you buy the stuff super cheap

theres the problem Fish_on. If they brought the same gear in as you can buy from japan then I'd say they have a point. But when the models in japan are that much better and cheaper you got ask why? and when on some models there is up to 50% difference in price......

Daiwa Australia is owned by the parent company so not sure if they can dodge their obligations to "their" product warranty for claims.
    Shimano Australia is a Distributor not owned by shimano and so likely to tell you to send it back to japan.

could be the chance you take

cheers, roo.

WHITTO

I buy some of my lures from Shimreel Tackle and have had no problems from them at all, very prompt and good to deal with, Cheers #Whitto

hardb8

I have bought rods,Reels and lures from the seller you mention,Through both ebay and thier direct site.No problems,Hard to beat on price,Fast to ship,And packaged securly,So far.

Be sure to also check out http://www.plat.co.jp/ Equally as good.Great people.

orbyroo, I just had a squiz and the prices seem ok when converted back to the aussie dollar.
    Can any one advise on how they have previously paid, being not overly keen on flashing the plastic thru the net.
    cheers
    Brian