Thread: Clarence Bass

Clarence Bass

All,

Just a quick note the Clarence here at Grafton is firing on every cylinder at the moment.Bass in good numbers on most of the usual places.The fish are still hanging deep,lures going better than 3 meters are doing well trolled slowly along the deep water just down river from the Bridge on the southern side.Poltergiests are still the pick i reckon but i've caught them on everything from merlins to hydra bugs and everything in between in the past week.Fish over 35 cm are the norm with a few busting the 50cm mark and plenty of 40cm to 45cm fish being taken.Some fish are still heavily in roe
    so please be carefull and release the big girls back to do thier thing and it will all be good.

The rest of the river is fishing well too but i'm having too much fun here to go down thier and find out.

Birdy

Brett_Hoskin

Re: Clarence Bass

A bloke called Murray and I watched ET pull a few Bass out of the Clarence catchment area on his show last week. Looks like a great area.

Hey Brett,

Mate just clicked who you are.Long time hey.

Yeah i missed that show but would like to see it just to see where he was.

Birdy

The_Walrus

Hi Birdy,

Scott and I will be travelling down on Thursday so we can have a looksee before the comp. #We should get there mid avo.

Why don't you pop in Thursday pm for a chat.

Luc

Luc,

Done and done.Got some top secret info i've dug up for ya's in the last few outings on the water in the comp range.

Birdy.